Josh Carlton C | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton C

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
From the Charlotte area news.
Josh Carlton, DeMatha (MD) Catholic: UConn recruit was 11-for-12 from the field against Providence Day, often powering home dunks and layups with multiple defenders hounding him. He finished with 26 points and 10 rebounds.

Read more here: Thursday’s Hoodies House Roundup: Providence Day upsets nationally ranked DeMatha (MD)

Now that is encouraging. We haven't had a big who was an instinctive dunker around the rim since Adrien. I don't understand it, why our guys try little flip layups and avoid contact, while most of the teams we play power through our guys, get fouled and dunk.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Now that is encouraging. We haven't had a big who was an instinctive dunker around the rim since Adrien. I don't understand it, why our guys try little flip layups and avoid contact, while most of the teams we play power through our guys, get fouled and dunk.
We have one on the roster. He has runners knee.

Reaction Score
We have one on the roster. He has runners knee.

Speaking of that can anyone explain what he has and how it will effect his career, although much is probably unknown still? I feel bad for the kid, love his enthusiasm on the bench even!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Speaking of that can anyone explain what he has and how it will effect his career, although much is probably unknown still? I feel bad for the kid, love his enthusiasm on the bench even!
It is really hard to say without being able to interview and examine him and see his radiographic studies. I had several Marines with a similar diagnosis. Most improved with physical therapy but a couple ended up getting medically boarded out of the military.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom