Jose Iglesias | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Jose Iglesias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That would have been a tough DP to turn with Ellsbury running. Still he should have gotten one out resulting in a two run homer and a 4-2 win. He's still a great fielder and it would have been nice to keep him.

With his quick release and ridiculous arm and given that he was practically on the bag I think he gets him.

Reaction Score
That would have been a tough DP to turn with Ellsbury running. Still he should have gotten one out resulting in a two run homer and a 4-2 win. He's still a great fielder and it would have been nice to keep him.
Common misconception. Ellsbury is really slow getting outta the box, which negates his speed on infield plays. He grounds into more DPs than any fast guy I've ever seen.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
With his quick release and ridiculous arm and given that he was practically on the bag I think he gets him.

I'm sure that wasn't a double play ball, Jose unassissted at 2nd. He was going to his right pretty hard, he would have had to stop on a dime. I think McCarver had it right, he booted it because he was trying to scoop it to the 2nd baseman, not play it himself.

Reaction Score
For the record, Bogaerts looked like much the better player in the biggest game of the AL year.

"much" to you.........again what else would you say?? This after Inglesias was the best player on earth the beginning of the year from your persepective......lol

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
"much" to you.........again what else would you say?? This after Inglesias was the best player on earth the beginning of the year from your persepective......lol

All part of my master plan to boost his trade value.

Reaction Score
RIP this thread. Sox make World Series - Xander scores winning run in clincher and Iglesias makes final out. If you are 'guaranteed' this result you make the trade 102/100 times. G'night everybody!

Reaction Score
RIP this thread. Sox make World Series - Xander scores winning run in clincher and Iglesias makes final out. If you are 'guaranteed' this result you make the trade 102/100 times. G'night everybody!

G'night.......you just going to bed? Of course looking at this game and the blunder by Inglesias.............pretty easy. No matter, as a Yankee fan would love to have any of those "concerns" on whether it was a good trade or not because either way you would be in better shape than my guys........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom