Jordan Hawkins Update?? | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins Update??

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Jordan Hawkins is playing in the Big East Tournament?

Reaction Score
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Posting this without a question mark...smh

Curiouser
Reaction Score
But honestly, 20 minutes is probably pretty accurate. The beat writers are about to talk with DH.
Unless it's a definite yes or no, I'd expect Hurley to hedge and be noncommittal, e.g., he's still following the protocol and it'll may be a game day decision, etc. Just to keep Seton Hall guessing if nothing else.

But if he hasn't practiced with the team since, that would suggest it's unlikely that he will play. I don't know if he has been practicing or not; I actually don't event recall whether he was on the bench for the DePaul game. Was he?

Reaction Score
Unless it's a definite yes or no, I'd expect Hurley to hedge and be noncommittal, e.g., he's still following the protocol and it'll may be a game day decision, etc. Just to keep Seton Hall guessing if nothing else.

But if he hasn't practiced with the team since, that would suggest it's unlikely that he will play. I don't know if he has been practicing or not; I actually don't event recall whether he was on the bench for the DePaul game. Was he?
He was on the bench

Reaction Score

When it happened I assumed we wouldn't see him until the NCAA tournament at the earliest, but that is based off nothing beyond how rocked he looked going to the bench. That kid had no chance to stay upright if he wasn't being assisted.

Reaction Score
Announcer in the second half against Seton Hall (after no sign of Hawkins in the first half): "What's that music they're playing? Wait, it's Jordan Hawkins' music! Oh my god!"

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Per Hurley: Theres a virus that's "running through campus and has kinda hit the team a little bit". That's not great.

More concerned about Polley or others potentially being out or at less than 100%.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom