Jordan Fuchs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jordan Fuchs

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
During his visit make sure Jordan asks to see the RU Basketball and Football trophy cases. Or, as RU refers to them, "that place down the hallway we use for extra storage."

wallcasesdtr70.jpg

Reaction Score
Just re-reading this thread, Coos said he was being recruited as an F type tight end.
That means he can line up just about anywhere. The staff must think he has the tools.
He is 6-6 220 now and a hard worker. Can you imagine this guy putting on maybe 20-25 lbs+ ? Great if he commits!

Reaction Score
I can almost hear 40k at the Rent in unison after every catch......FFFYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS.

Reaction Score

Well, it beats 40,000 disappointed fans yelling out "€K" because of an incomplete pass.

I also wonder how many fathers who will be entrusted with their children for the afternoon, come home, and the children start to say "FUCHS this, FUCHS that!" This will lead to many unhappy wives/mothers, but it will be an excuse to teach kids how to be strategic when they swear.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
coos do u have a updated sship offer list for jordan that your willing to share with the fans?

Reaction Score
coos do u have a updated sship offer list for jordan that your willing to share with the fans?
it is very weird i must say--a new school calls daily, hs coach handles most of the calls, will wait until thanksgiving to evaluate all .. UCONN is the clear favorite.
Jordan just wants to go through the normal process of being a recruit--.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
it is very weird i must say--a new school calls daily, hs coach handles most of the calls, will wait until thanksgiving to evaluate all .. UCONN is the clear favorite.
Jordan just wants to go through the normal process of being a recruit--.

He sounds like a bright young man. It's a pleasure to see a young recruit weighing all of his options and making an educated decision on his future. Any chance of you changing phone numbers so new schools can't reach him?:)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Christ the King WR Jordan Fuchs holds offers from Rutgers and UConn and interest from Michigan, Ohio State, USC, Iowa State, he said. #chsfl

so he doesn't have all those offers? its just interest? still a big time recruit and hope we land him but just wondering what offers vs interest he really has. hope u pick uconn jordan!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hmmm, on one hand my worthless opinion is that he should consider concentrating on football. On the other hand, basketball could be the factor in his choosing UConn. I hope KO is involved!

Reaction Score
I hope this kid comes here. Looks like a terrific, under the radar athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom