Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
from cuse and tosu boards

christ the king-ny
6'6 220
is highly sought after in both fball and bball. hes a wr and a small fwd

According to his father has offers for basketball from Rutgers, Columbia, Boston U, Manhattan, Providence, Ohio State, Army, Yale, Bard College, University of Texas at Arlington, Rhode Island and Stonybrook...

offers for football from Rutgers, Yale, Duke, UConn, Florida State, Ohio State and Fordham.

Reactions: pj

pj

Reaction Score
Jordan Fuchs is a 6'6" WR and basketball star at Christ the King in NYC. He has basketball offers from 13 schools (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jordan-Fuchs-131023). His Rivals football page (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jordan-Fuchs-131023) seems to be messed up -- it lists his basketball offers rather than his football offers, probably Rivals database can't handle 2-sport players -- but a Rivals article says he has football offers from UConn, Rutgers, Florida State, Ohio State, Yale, Duke, and Fordham (http://basketballrecruiting.rivals....t=content.asp&cid=1331565&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=)

Here's his highlight film:

I frankly can't tell a thing from that highlight, but it sure would be nice to have an athletic 6'6" WR who could win jump balls and fade routes.

Here's a NY Post story on his football: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high..._king_hoops_star_fuchs_mLwePx3SPoTFe93afYXOyL

Last year was his first playing football, and he did very well. He was on the same team with Kalief Joyner.

Anyone hear anything about him?

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks Dan ... I'll let you delete my second one so we don't cross each other again!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think joyner has been and will be on our radar and its encouraging that he has a real good relationship with our staff and he prepped in ct instead of elsewhere. isn't omar also from CTK? i think we have a great relationship developing there with uconn in general. i would love to land both him and joyner, maybe 1 could be the key to the other. the kid has some pretty big offers in both sports...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thanks Dan ... I'll let you delete my second one so we don't cross each other again!

i merged them and i'm gonna leave them. yours was better than mine...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really?

A thread about Jordan Fuchs has been up all day and no one has made any smart assss mention of him having a temmate called Pippin Blowez? Or Dennis Rods 'em?

On a Friday nontheless.

If this board starts going straight with only comments made that are pertinent to the original post and no one goes Tosh or Dane Cook, I'm out of here.

Reaction Score
I was on the UConn Rivals' page and Fuchs isn't on the "offered list.". When did they offer?

pj

Reaction Score
I was on the UConn Rivals' page and Fuchs isn't on the "offered list.". When did they offer?

See my post above ... Rivals only lists his basketball offers, not his football offers.

Reaction Score
Exactly...there is no UConn basketball offer either. (Kanye shrug)
JORDAN DOES NOT HAVE A BASKETBALL OFFER, HE HAS A FOOTBALL OFFER, BUT WILL BE ABLE TO BE A WALK ON TO BBALL TEAM--

pj

Reaction Score
GREAT! I WANT HIM!

Can't teach height, as they say, and a 6'6" athlete with good hands can be a terrific receiver. We're going to a pass-heavy offense and nothing is more crucial than being able to score in the red zone, where having someone who's 6" taller than the defenders and can outjump them too could be an unbeatable weapon. If he commits, this recruiting class would immediately become by far the best in UConn history.

Come to UConn Jordan!

PS - Glad to see PP is accommodating 2-sport athletes! Athleticism is so important!

Reaction Score
Accommodating him to play both basketball and football can be a plus because he seems to be more of a basketball player than a football player.

Reaction Score
GREAT! I WANT HIM!

Can't teach height, as they say, and a 6'6" athlete with good hands can be a terrific receiver. We're going to a pass-heavy offense and nothing is more crucial than being able to score in the red zone, where having someone who's 6" taller than the defenders and can outjump them too could be an unbeatable weapon. If he commits, this recruiting class would immediately become by far the best in UConn history.

Come to UConn Jordan!

PS - Glad to see PP is accommodating 2-sport athletes! Athleticism is so important!
YES--ALSO JORDAN HAPPENS TO BE ONE TOUGH SOB--TIRELESS WORKER, AND ULTIMATE TEAM PLAYER----LOCAL KID NEEDS TO STAY IN TRI STATE AREA--
IOWA STATE OHIO STATE USC UCLA FLORIDA WILL ALL HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO RECRUIT--

Reaction Score
I can't remember a kid playing both football and hoops. I vaguely remember Brian Fair giving a shot but not sure if he ever actually did it.

Reaction Score
I can't remember a kid playing both football and hoops. I vaguely remember Brian Fair giving a shot but not sure if he ever actually did it.
CHARLIE WARD--FLORIDA STATE--QUARTERBACK..PLAYED FOR THE NY KNICKS
ANTONIO GATES--PLAYS FOR SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
JIMMIE GRAHAM--MIAMI HURRICANES PLAYS WITH SAINTS
TONY GONZALEZ--HALL OF FAME TIGHT END

JUST TO NAME A FEW LOL

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
CHARLIE WARD--FLORIDA STATE--QUARTERBACK..PLAYED FOR THE NY KNICKS
ANTONIO GATES--PLAYS FOR SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
JIMMIE GRAHAM--MIAMI HURRICANES PLAYS WITH SAINTS
TONY GONZALEZ--HALL OF FAME TIGHT END

JUST TO NAME A FEW LOL

USF's BJ Daniels played on their hoop team earlier in his career too

Reaction Score
Wow...it just goes to show that having a good HS Head Coach goes a long way. Joyner was on the same team last year...one of the biggest TE recruits in NYC...did very well at the UConn camp, but was not blessed with offers. A little birdie told me that the former CTK head coach, who was fired after the season, mishandled Joyner's recruitment. Whatever that means.... that's awful because he really is a sleeper!!!

Reaction Score
LOOKS GOOD FOR UCONN, JORDAN IS A GIFTED ATHLETE, AND THE SKY IS THE LIMIT--

CapsLock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members