Jordan Bruner to Transfer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Bruner to Transfer

Reaction Score
Jordan Bruner: “I don’t want to be stuck in the mud, with nowhere to play next year.” UConn has called.

hmmmmm. sounds like it might turn into a jalen lecque problem where he commits but then decides to stay in the draft. then we're down a player right off the bat when we couldve had someone like etienne, for example.

Reaction Score
hmmmmm. sounds like it might turn into a jalen lecque problem where he commits but then decides to stay in the draft. then we're down a player right off the bat when we couldve had someone like etienne, for example.
Well luckily the draft deadline is in the spring so that won't happen

Reaction Score
Well luckily the draft deadline is in the spring so that won't happen

the withdrawl deadline isnt until june 15th... Bruner could commit to UConn at any point in the next couple months and also enter the draft just like lecque did. we'd have to hope he withdraws his name but if he doesnt it would be too late to find a replacement

Last edited:
Reaction Score
the withdrawl deadline isnt until june 15th... Brunson could commit to UConn at any point in the next couple months and also enter the draft just like lecque did. we'd have to hope he withdraws his name but if he doesnt it would be too late to find a replacement
No it wouldn't, even if he pulled his name out June 15th we'd have enough time still. Hell, even if we use your example of Etienne that leaves plenty of time to still get him. Springs reclassed and enrolled in August

Reaction Score
Cannot be more impressed with Hurley. Dude is a machine in every facet of the coaching game.

Reaction Score
No it wouldn't, even if he pulled his name out June 15th we'd have enough time still. Hell, even if we use your example of Etienne that leaves plenty of time to still get him. Springs reclassed and enrolled in August

all the other transfer candidates will have committed by then. etienne would be the only option and he might not even reclassify

Reaction Score
all the other transfer candidates will have committed by then. etienne would be the only option and he might not even reclassify
So then you're risk averse. This also implies that Hurley would be blindsided by him staying in the draft and not talking to him the whole time and having a backup plan if he really thinks he'd go

Reaction Score
Only one open scholarship right now....
Don’t you take the commitment and let the natural progression play out? Don’t know if Hurley would do that. But there’s at least one obvious candidate

Reaction Score
So then you're risk averse
absolutely after what happened with kofi. regardless, if i were a good transfer recruit why would I wait until June to see if Bruner stayed in the draft and Hurley finally offered me a scholly when I could go to any of two dozen other schools that are offering me today

Reaction Score
absolutely after what happened with kofi. regardless, if i were a good transfer recruit why would I wait until June to see if Bruner stayed in the draft and Hurley finally offered me a scholly when I could go to any of two dozen other schools that are offering me today
If Hurley is that worried he's going to the NBA then he won't offer, and if he commits and he's still worried then he'll take another commitment. Just like Kansas did with Grimes last year and then when he wanted to pull out of the draft last minute there was no scholarship for him anymore

Reaction Score
My point is they can both fit into this roster seamlessly
If Hurley is that worried he's going to the NBA then he won't offer, and if he commits and he's still worried then he'll take another commitment. Just like Kansas did with Grimes last year and then when he wanted to pull out of the draft last minute there was no scholarship for him anymore

i didn't realize we were operating in the Kentucky/Kansas recruiting stratosphere already! first Hurley's recruiting over his prized top 75 freshmen before he even sets foot on campus (nolley over AJ at SF) while also offering two players the same scholly (bruner and etienne)

i'm not opposed just surprised. good times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom