Jordan Bruner to Transfer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jordan Bruner to Transfer

Reaction Score
A big that you can run plays for? Color me intrigued.. He's got a nice skillset

Reaction Score
You've been telling the board Cole will average 16-17 ppg next year on 40% from three with 6 assists per game and you're telling us to be realistic.

Wow sounds like you guys would rather see me be wrong than RJ actually put up these numbers. I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling everyone else: Time will tell. Don't act surprised when RJ puts up those type of numbers.

Reaction Score
Wow sounds like you guys would rather see me be wrong than RJ actually put up these numbers. I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling everyone else: Time will tell. Don't act surprised when RJ puts up those type of numbers.
Be realistic... We want everyone's hyperbolic wildest takes to be TRUE!

So don't try to shatter our dreams of Bruner!

Reaction Score
I feel like Bruner slots perfectly into the team with a veteran defensive presence. Athletic and mobile.

He slides our existing players into positions to best help the team. Whaley and Carlton into shared time at the 5 with each getting minutes and having the opportunity to take advantage of matchups. Whoever is best will rise to the top. And Javonte Brown Ferguson can come in with 7 footer size and limited expectations. And means Akok doesn't have pressure to come back and immediately return to form in the second semester (if at all next season)

It puts Springs in a backup role instead of starter. Springs may have demonstrated offensive and rebounding skills but we don't know what his defensive skills might bring to the team.

And then the 1-3 positions will work themselves out between Cole, Gaffney, Bouk, Adams, Jackson, Polley and maybe Nolley or Eaddy.
Who says Springs is a starter?

Reaction Score
Who says Springs is a starter?

just an assumption he's basing on the fact that springs is the closest thing to a true PF on the roster other than akok

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Is there a date when players in the portal are able to sign or can they sign at any time? When does it seem reasonably that we might find out who are additions will be?

Reaction Score
Borges chiming in

Attachments

• E808871B-307F-4430-AB0F-3CD8948FAFF5.jpeg
    E808871B-307F-4430-AB0F-3CD8948FAFF5.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 457
Reaction Score
They're all scared off by Nolley. I hope
Not scared. There simply is no spot because of Nolley. My guess is UConn called but didn’t make him a priority. A fifth year senior needs to fill a glaring hole.

Reaction Score
Not scared. There simply is no spot because of Nolley. My guess is UConn called but didn’t make him a priority. A fifth year senior needs to fill a glaring hole.
I'm not worried. But I think he would have filled in perfectly for the hole left by Akok being out

Reaction Score
We only have 1 scholarship at the moment, and we have a feeling of where that’s gonna go. Honestly would rather have Nolley than Bruner. Like I said before. Hurley would value 3 possible years of Nolley more valuable than a high level grad transfer because I don’t think we are involved with any Bruner type player for 2021

Reaction Score
Borges chiming in

So, someone else posted
Seems alittle self absorbed in the interviews I’ve seen lately. Not saying he wouldn’t be a great addition but definitely seems be more about himself than others.

Borges implies Brunner might have been miffed because our Assistants called first, and that seems to fit with your comment that he seems self absorbed in interviews. If that's the case we don't need someone coming in for himself first and destroying team unity.

Interesting that Oates and Musselman are in his final six. Oates also has two great commits from Canada.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Borges implies Brunner might have been miffed because our Assistants called first, and that seems to fit with your comment that he seems self absorbed in interviews. If that's the case we don't need someone coming in for himself first and destroying team unity.

Wow, seems legit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom