Jim Mora’s new staff coming together… | Page 52 | The Boneyard

Jim Mora’s new staff coming together…

Reaction Score
Is that the Dalton Hilliard who played in the NO backfield with Rueben Mays in the ‘Dome Patrol’ days?
Nope the one who played/coached for Jim Mora at UCLA, looks like he has 3 former Bruin DB's on the Uconn staff.

Reaction Score
This would be the second time he was on and taken off
Wouldn't be surprised one bit if Mike Ryan got a bigger offer elsewhere with his credentials... may be running another FCS team's defense or some sort of role similar to the one he might've signed up for here at another FBS program... or as a position coach elsewhere... pretty decent resume...

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Still no compliance with the FOIA request for staff salary allocation?
They complied w/ all the requests for the new football staff contracts filed by the various agencies/requesters from what I can see… guessing nobody thought it was worthy of filing a story?

Reaction Score
They complied w/ all the requests for the new football staff contracts filed by tbe various agencies/requesters from what I can see… guessing nobody thought it was worthy of filing a story?
Odd. Wish there was a place the public could view.

Reaction Score
Maybe a real story is being developed, instead of an info dump. Or maybe, it's just wishful thinking on my part.
You can go look what some of them made last year, then do some math based on hire date.

Attached image is earnings for 2021. What do we think the hire dates are for these guys? Then all we do is multiply.

008.png

Reaction Score
Public agencies have to comply with FOIA requests, but they don't have to make it easy to access the info.

Reaction Score
You can go look what some of them made last year, then do some math based on hire date.

Attached image is earnings for 2021. What do we think the hire dates are for these guys? Then all we do is multiply.

View attachment 73164
Tough to do unless you know the pay schedule as some of the money for last year would be paid this year as they most likely get paid in arrears.

Reaction Score
I don't get the fascination with what other people make?

We have heard a ton about how resources are going to be poured into the football program. I am 100% skeptical and would like to see just how much more money was thrown into the pool. I am particularly interested at how much was allocated for offensive and defensive coordinator.

AD Benedict does a tremendous job of talking a big game. Football decisions during his tenure show big talk with little results.

Seeing that coaching salaries have risen significantly will be a step in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Odd. Wish there was a place the public could view.

i think you technically could. they're all state employees, so you can search their salaries online. if you have a full roster of the staff and feel like adding up the numbers, i guess that would be the pool

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
A lot of states have those sunshine/transparency/openness laws showing incomes of state employees. That said, looks like our staff is rather affordable. I hope the salaries increase over time if the success is there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom