Jim Mora’s new staff coming together… | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Jim Mora’s new staff coming together…

Reaction Score
I see a recruiting emphasis in these hires which is the most important thing for this program right now. You can see ties to the region we have discussed and that is very good.

There is a ton working against this team right now so any uptick in recruiting is sorely needed.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
1638122139752.jpeg
Ryan Osborn flexing with the Michigan players lol he was Michigans defensive analyst I believe

Reaction Score
Seems like a smart plan have everyone have ties to NE and forget DC, GA and Fl.
I don’t think we’ll forget about Georgi and FL. I think the priority is CT, MA, NY, PA, NJ, DC, VA, but I don’t think theyre going to stay away from the Carolinas down. Mora isn’t dumb I’m sure hes going into those areas as well.

Reaction Score
Seems like a smart plan have everyone have ties to NE and forget DC, GA and Fl.
I don’t think we’ll forget about Georgi and FL. I think the priority is CT, MA, NY, PA, NJ, DC, VA, but I don’t think theyre going to stay away from the Carolinas down. Mora isn’t dumb I’m sure hes going into those areas as well.
New LB Coach > Recruiting areas @ MTSU: Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana

Reaction Score
I was being sarcastic... We’re also gonna hit Tx since we have TT’s recruiting Coord.

Reaction Score
Hilliard and Osborn were on the UT Martin staff together recently - after Hilliard left Mora/UCLA

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
So anyone know anything about Charlton’s offensive philosophy (pun intended)? What sort of offense did Maine run and is it something that might be able to translate to the FBS level?

Reaction Score
Siriki Diabate - It's fate:
Personal: Siriki Diabate … Born February 1991 in the Ivory Coast … Son of Sanogo Korotoume and Souleymane Diabate … Two sisters ... Majoring in economics.

Senior Year (2012): Played in all 13 games, started in 12 games...Team co-captain ... A leader on the defense that ranked sixth nationally in tackles for loss per game ... Against Northwestern, posted six tackles, including four solo, in his first career start ... Against USC, tallied five tackles, including one solo and one tackle for a loss of one yard, and broke up a pass ... Against Stony Brook, posted three tackles, including one solo ... At Minnesota, earned BIG EAST Weekly Honor Roll honors after leading the team defense with 10 tackles, including four solo and 0.5 tackles for a loss ... Against Pittsburgh, tallied six tackles, including five solo ... At Rutgers, recorded a career-high 13 tackles, including three solo and 2.5 for a loss of six yards ... Against Connecticut, led the team with five solo tackles, including one for a loss of one yard ... At South Florida, notched two tackles and broke up a pass ... At Cincinnati, totaled seven tackles, including four solo ... Against Louisville, recorded two tackles, including one solo and 0.5 for a loss of one yard, and a quarterback hurry ... At Missouri, recorded three total tackles, including two solo and one tackle for a loss of three yards ... At Temple, had four solo tackles, including one for a loss of four yards ... Against West Virginia in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl, recorded 10 tackles, including five solo, a half sack and three tackles for a loss of three yards.

Reaction Score
Sunday morning recap:

Head Coach: Jim Mora

OC: Nick Charlton?
RB Coach: EJ Barthel
WR Coach/Passing Game Coord: John Allen
TE: John Marinelli

DC:
LB Coach: Siriki Diabate

Sunday early afternoon recap

Head Coach: Jim Mora

OC: Nick Charlton?
RB Coach: EJ Barthel
WR Coach/Passing Game Coord: John Allen
TE: John Marinelli

DC:
LB Coach: Siriki Diabate
DB Coach: Dalton Hilliard?
DL Coach: Ryan Osborn?

Director of Player Personnel: Preston Pehrson ?

“?” = no official announcement from UConn yet

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom