Jim Mora’s new staff coming together… | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Jim Mora’s new staff coming together…

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 9.52.49 AM.png

Reaction Score
Loving the trends on the staff we're bringing in if indeed the case. Guys with experience across the board. Noticing " Assistant Head Coach " on a few of the coaching bios I Googled as well. Definitely looks like a much better prepared group that we're putting together. Experienced leadership.. Looks like we're getting serious now. Can't help but get excited about this.
Nice to have a HC who isn't worried about being the smartest guy in the room or hiring his potential replacements.

Personal experience. While interviewing for a COO position I asked the CEO what role I'd have preparing for and participating in Board meetings. When the CEO said "I'm not having anyone who wants my job at Board meetings" I started looking at my watch.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Matt is remaining with UConn. He has been liking a bunch of mora tweets. He wasnt an issue on the previous staff. Kids looked significantly bigger this season than 19. He also has an awesome resume. No need to change
Thanks

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sounds like Matt is remaining with UConn. He has been liking a bunch of mora tweets. He wasnt an issue on the previous staff. Kids looked significantly bigger this season than 19. He also has an awesome resume. No need to change
Yeah I'm glad he's coming back. Strength and conditioning was not the issue. It was 100% bad coaching.

Reaction Score
No, but maybe PP for DC. I am not a PP apologist in any way, but the guy has an analytical mind, lives in the area, and has forgotten more about defense than any of us here has ever known. Not to worry. Not gonna happen.
PP knows defense or else he wouldn't keep getting jobs in the NFL. He'd be a very good DC for Mora. But we burnt that bridge.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I plan to refer to him as coach Gordo Sammie

A creative vendor should sell a Gordo Sammie. Something like a Dogwood Sammie. Just load it up with different cuts of meat, cheese and toppings.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
PP drove the program to ruin with his coaching, thus opening the door for Diaco to humiliate us, thus opening the door for RE 2.0 to disperse the ashes of the program. NO MORE ghosts from UCONN football past.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You can guess who is staying by the stickyness of tweets

I see ... feels like Romper Room ... David Harris; Coach Z; Luke Carrezola ... still in the game

Reaction Score
Gut feeling but I don't think Chris Polizzi is going to be our DC.

Do we know all the coaches who are following him on Twitter?

Reaction Score
Gut feeling but I don't think Chris Polizzi is going to be our DC.

Do we know all the coaches who are following him on Twitter?
i tend to agree on this. Dont think he will be the hire.

Reaction Score
Very happy we’re keeping the same strength staff. If you listen to what the ND players said after Kelly left, Balis & his staff staying was extremely important to the team. Believe the line I heard was “as long as Balis is here we’re good”. Strength coaches spend far more time with the players than any other coach so keeping those relationships is a huge W.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom