Jeff Jacobs clarification on NCAA investigation | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs clarification on NCAA investigation

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Wouldn't be surprised if it was involving Waters, Diallo, Heron and Bamba.
These boys all headed down south and in the words of the great Steve Miller they all sang "Go on, take the money and run".

C

Chief00

@Chief00 - I generally like your obversations on the games, and can engage in real basketball conversations with you, unlike half this board, but you bring the heat on yourself with these constant generic statements that you will point back to later on as”I told you so”. We’re all dying for inside info, if you have some, share it
I hear and respect the casual fan’s position - you just need to understand Chief has to walk a tightrope of revealing just enough to provide insight or direction but not too much or too specific to track down sources. Do I always strike the perfect balance? Of course not.

Reaction Score
I hear and respect the casual fan’s position - you just need to understand Chief has to walk a tightrope of revealing just enough to provide insight or direction but not too much or too specific to track down sources. Do I always strike the perfect balance? Of course not.
Chief, the I Ching of the boneyard.

Reaction Score
This is mt favorite Chief post ever. It reminds me of Magic Johnson and the differences between Magic and Irving.

Chief, Do you sometimes forget where Chief ends and the real you begins?

Reaction Score
I still think we should self impose a postseason ban, for this year.
hell no, that i sadmitting u make a violation. Until we know what is going on, UCONN need to fight this

C

Chief00

61DBC990-2A39-4258-9468-62159572B772.jpeg
How much time did they devote to trying to prove Boatright's recruitment wasn't on the up-and-up?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
That occured over how many years? If you are going to compare Ollie to Calhoun, at least TRY to be honest.
you are pathetic
How many years did JC coach vs KO
Your broken record is skipping again
Give it a rest

Reaction Score

Wow, I did not a read a word after “casual fan”. I guess getting called casual fan by chief is a rite of passage? If that came from anyone else, I might have been upset.

Reaction Score
you are pathetic
How many years did JC coach vs KO
Your broken record is skipping again
Give it a rest
Wow, you can't even grasp the concept of averages? Those voices you hear in your head are me laughing at you. But I do admire you keeping up the good fight no matter how futile it may be. Maybe you should ignore folks like me and enjoy what little time you have left with this era.

C

Chief00

Wow, I did not a read a word after “casual fan”. I guess getting called casual fan by chief is a rite of passage? If that came from anyone else, I might have been upset.
Thanks. As stated previously, Chief always is welcoming and respects casual fans. We need them more than ever. Chief has never done a litmus test - all UConn fans are UConn fans, that include experts and the most casual of fans.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wow, you can't even grasp the concept of averages? Those voices you hear in your head are me laughing at you. But I do admire you keeping up the good fight no matter how futile it may be. Maybe you should ignore folks like me and enjoy what little time you have left with this era.
I'll repeat what another poster said - As usual, you missed the entire point

Reaction Score
So it may involve players that didn't attend uconn. Are we going to be in trouble for NOT reporting wrongdoing at other programs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom