Jeff Goodman in Storrs | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman in Storrs

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Diaper duty with the right hand boneyardin’ with the left.
Sent you a Twitter DM. Congrats plus our pod, when they nap.

Reaction Score
I know it's a broken record, but god damn Clingan is HUGE.

He's so big I can't wrap my head around it. I can guess someone's height/weight pretty well up to maybe 6'10. When you're over 7'2... my reference points just aren't relevant any more.

Reaction Score
He's so big I can't wrap my head around it. I can guess someone's height/weight pretty well up to maybe 6'10. When you're over 7'2... my reference points just aren't relevant any more.
If he has shows any potential at all he might not be a UConn very long
The NBA will gamble on a guy like that as we know from experience.
For a team with limited needs someone might gamble on a late first round flyer even if he needs a couple of years to develop.
That ’s an IF yet to be determined .
i will be in CT late Nov until after Christmas
When I see him play I give a more definitive appraisal. If I haven’t frozen to death .

Reaction Score
If he has shows any potential at all he might not be a UConn very long
The NBA will gamble on a guy like that as we know from experience.
For a team with limited needs someone might gamble on a late first round flyer even if he needs a couple of years to develop.
That ’s an IF yet to be determined .
i will be in CT late Nov until after Christmas
When I see him play I give a more definitive appraisal. If I haven’t frozen to death .
I dont think hes athletic enough but then again look at what a guy like Jokic has done. Not super athletic but highly skilled with a high IQ. At this point DC being so young anything is possible if he works hard, gets bigger and stronger.

Reaction Score
Goodman does it right and protects the players. No snap judgments that will inevitably freak people out or falsely inflate expectations, just observations on the team that could be made with or without watching them.

I know it's a broken record, but god damn Clingan is HUGE.

It’s like when it‘s really, really hot or really, really cold outside. Everybody knows it, doesn’t do any good to mention it, but you still can stop yourself from mentioning it!

Reaction Score
Who is the guy in the grey shirt? Is that a UConn player? Doesn’t look like any of our coaches. Seems odd it would be a player in a grey Longsleeve vs everyone else’s practice jerseys.

Reaction Score
Who is the guy in the grey shirt? Is that a UConn player? Doesn’t look like any of our coaches. Seems odd it would be a player in a grey Longsleeve vs everyone else’s practice jerseys.

I can’t get a good look because I’m on my phone but is it JR Lynch?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Who is taking the charge on Coach Hurley at the end haha
Joey C had a good sense to just play a little matador defense on him…

Reaction Score
Who is taking the charge on Coach Hurley at the end haha

This just reminds me how miserable it was the summer when Dan couldn’t mix it up with the guys and no one could touch him at practice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom