Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson Reclass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
CL82=Chief. 1 random post turned into 40 posts about nothing. Until I'm given evidence otherwise CL82=Chief. As for the relcass Javonte Brown Ferguson, we'll see what happens.
Lol, because I occupy space in your head?

Reaction Score
Chief never used to be so popular. He was one of the crowd. It seems like I took about a year or 18 months off from posting regularly and when I returned, Chief was this legendary persona. Where did this come from?

Everyone was distraught about your absence?

Reaction Score
I also said nothing about him being on campus. Am I real deal insider now too? Didn't know I could achieve that from my cubicle.

Well I’m not aware of you ever posting any inside info so that answer is no. People on here give chief a lot of grief but I have payed close attention to his posts and have found he has called virtually every committ before they committed and has not been wrong or given any misinformation.

He also knew what was going on with Sid Wilson when no one else had a clue. Same with Zionn.

Other posters on here post little clues and have little phrases that have worked a few times and use it just to get attentions and likes. Chief is not one of those people. And you don’t fall any of those categories.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Well it's already three four just counting the two of us so it's well on it's way.
And a punctuation check distracts me from straight up asking who here has taken a look at the thread Title lately?

Do it now.

Focus, folks, or I'll be forced to include a screenshot that's a complete derail.

EDIT: Seeing Page 13, I conclude that total derail is no longer possible. Cup gushes over.

40 Ignores in 2917,and guess who didn't make the list?

This is how 3 screens ago showed up.
Screenshot_20191018-164040.png

Lock it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chief has ruined the board for me. I don't know when the turn happened, but there are definitely way more people egging him on now than there were a year or two ago.

I love basketball. I love UConn. Those are the things I want to talk about. Chief derails every thread he's in. He is an awful poster.
1. Grow a pair
2. Get some damn perspective

A harmless guy "ruined the board" for you? Wow!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Well I’m not aware of you ever posting any inside info so that answer is no. People on here give chief a lot of grief but I have payed close attention to his posts and have found he has called virtually every committ before they committed and has not been wrong or given any misinformation.

He also knew what was going on with Sid Wilson when no one else had a clue. Same with Zionn.

Other posters on here post little clues and have little phrases that have worked a few times and use it just to get attentions and likes. Chief is not one of those people. And you don’t fall any of those categories.
Give me a break. All of Chief's predictions come after heavy speculation and other insiders dropping knowledge.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Tom, PM me and I'll Venmo you 10 years worth of whatever revenue FourRings brought in with lotion and tissues from Amazon and clicks on foreign dating sites.

Reaction Score
I sat across.from Javonte Brown Ferguson and he seemed to really be enjoying himself.....cheering,.clapping, etc also spent a couple min w KW

Kwintin Williams???

Also, tears are delicious.

Reaction Score
I could easily see the lights go off, music hits and kwintin comes out of the crowd at first night to challenge someone to a dunk contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom