Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Javonte Brown-Ferguson on campus already

Reaction Score
I don't speculate on recruits. Give me top 100 kids and develop them. I trust the staff.

I also trust the grind.

Hey, this is a place of speculation. You're trust is not welcome here.

Next!

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
I'm keeping my head down after the Cardwell embarrassment. After having talked to a few other folks who usually have good info, I'm semi convinced that the staff ran a low-key disinformation campaign to figure out who'd been leaking stuff. Two of the three guys I usually hear from – the same guys who gave me Jackson, Springs, Cole, Bouk, all the way back to hiring Kenya – thought Cardwell was here, and was about to commit. They got snookered, and thus I did as well (as did a few other usually reliable posters here, though it should be noted that @Zionn was not one of them).

So right now I don't trust them, or their info. I'm hearing things on Javonte Brown Ferguson, but I'm going to keep it private until I know once again that their information is reliable. Because the Cardwell thing was freaking mortifying.

please post what you feel comfortable....thx for any info!

Mrs Hurley asking Matrim to post what he knows and not ruin the staffs’ sting operation?

Reaction Score
Some of y’all are just weird... :)
Also, you’re wrong, but Hoops and Husky are different words, for the record

But about Javonte- Marquette put in a lot of time to not even make his final list. Recruiting is brutal.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
@ClifSpliffy need your take on the efficacy of Hurley's approach. It's your time to shine.
as to mr hurley, and only watching from afar? man's got bigtime coach game. fan of dan, I am. one year in, the efficacy of his approach concerning new playas is already proven. as to recruits and the recruiting process? don't know much about dat at all.

Reaction Score
A&M isn’t gonna roll over and die. Cuse was into see Andre after his visit to UConn as well. We just have to keep grinding.
Imagine what this board would be like if Hurley didn't show up and visit a kid who's final 3 we were just listed on?

Reaction Score
This comes down to his parents having an easy trip to see him play and his mom “feeling closer” to him. We get him because we are closer and UConn is by far the better destination for a basketball player.

Reaction Score
This makes me nervous. He's been considered a Texas a&m lean for a long time
Didn't someone say A&M is out of scholarships for next year?

And why does A&M coming as hot as we are make you nervous? Dude shut down his recruitment after his visit with us.

How would you feel if you were A&M, watched dude visit UConn and shut down his commitment, then see Hurley and an assistant at his game?

Hurley's keeping on his work until the job is done

Reaction Score
Didn't someone say A&M is out of scholarships for next year?

And why does A&M coming as hot as we are make you nervous? Dude shut down his recruitment after his visit with us.

How would you feel if you were A&M, watched dude visit UConn and shut down his commitment, then see Hurley and an assistant at his game?

Hurley's keeping on his work until the job is done
Family connection at A&M. Buzz will make a scholarship available for Javonte Brown Ferguson if he needs too.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Family connection at A&M. Buzz will make a scholarship available for Javonte Brown Ferguson if he needs too.
Idk how he would do that their scholarship situation is extremely full. Took a look at it today.

Reaction Score
Thank you @Matrim55 I was never “mad” and I actually still believed that you are a “true” insider but regardless if you feel like I called you out in any sort of way I want to an extend an apology.

I didn’t name any names but I did kind of point out the credible sources and imply that others may not be so credible so If you feel like attacked you then I’m sorry.

That goes to other insiders who feel the same. I apologize and at the end of the day I really don’t care whether you are right or wrong. It doesn’t affect me in any way.

Reaction Score

Jamie McNeilly, who is a long-time Buzz Williams assistant, is the uncle of current A&M freshman Cashius McNeilly, who is out of the same prep school as Javonte (Thornlea). Kenya will be in with Dan. Assistants never get their names in the tweets, but they’re out there doing the work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom