2020 Recruiting: - Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date

Reaction Score
I still am predicting A&M, the two week gap between his OV and announcement combined with Coach Hunter's untimely absence concerns me. Hope I'm wrong.
Fraidy cat.

The good guys win this one.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
nope. stop.
C'mon, krink. I embellished the age-old car wash theme here when it comes to recruiting news. I'm Dove the Embellisher.

1573615834208.png

My post above is not ground-breaking. Please stop with the contempt. And to the other head shakers.

Lets just have some danmned fun here, man!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not racist. It's an excellent family-owned and operated business. The Juans (father and son) do a great job and employ Uncle Hector as well. They actually charge a premium relative to other nearby car washes because of the quality of their work and expensive detergents used. The quote was just exactly what the kid said. Juan junior also run's the businesses social media pages as he's quite charismatic and charming.

My car wash has very cute, mostly blonde, suburban girls drying the car. So I can’t really relate. I don’t think they really understand the recruiting game.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
C'mon, krink. I embellished the age-old car wash theme here when it comes to recruiting news. I'm Dove the Embellisher.

View attachment 48047

My post above is not ground-breaking. So thanks for the LIKE but stop with the contempt. And to the other head shakers.

Lets just have some danmned fun here, man!!
Racism isn't fun and I will call it out where I see it, I don't care if it makes me "that poster." Your post was racist. It wasn't embellished, it was racist.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I disagree and will move on.
Maybe I'm just missing the joke about Juan, Juan, and Hector. Maybe if you explained why it was funny to me I would understand it. Can you explain it to me pls?

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just missing the joke about Juan, Juan, and Hector. Maybe if you explained why it was funny to me I would understand it. Can you explain it to me pls?

He combined a reference to Chico and the Man (the first network show set in a Mexican-American neighborhood), the Boneyard car wash meme, and dumb sexual innuendo car wash pun nicknames.

Not a very funny joke. Only racist if you think running a car wash is demeaning for some reason.

Reaction Score
He combined a reference to Chico and the Man (the first network show set in a Mexican-American neighborhood), the Boneyard car wash meme, and dumb sexual innuendo car wash pun nicknames.

Not a very funny joke. Only racist if you think running a car wash is demeaning for some reason.
Some people seem to just search out things to clutch their pearls about.

Back on topic, Javonte Brown Ferguson is ours and it’ll be nice to have a big locked up in the class. Finally.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
The buzz earlier at Squeaky Clean Car Wash and Lube Center in North Branford is UConn all the way on this one. Juan The Buffer was all giddy on this one while Hector The Waxer had a wait and see attitude. Juan The Rinser yelled, "Loooooking gooood!!!!"
That Car Wash is awful..Car never comes clean..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom