2020 Recruiting: - Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
What did he say that was disrespectful or indecent?

This probably isn’t the forum to have this full blown discussion so I’ll truncate it by saying you know exactly what was disrespectful or indecent about the joke because you told krinklecut to stop being a social justice warrior. If you can recognize what krinklecut’s argument was, you can recognize what was disrespectful or indecent about the joke.

I’m moving on now. At me all you want after this and you’ll be speaking to yourself. Enjoy your day.

Reaction Score
Good point. Forgot that opportunity exists today. Perhaps he will be signing it earlier and then faxing it before game time, then of course we could celebrate it with a video!
You hit on the key, the signed form has to be received before the university can publicize it. This progression of the announcement occurring after the signing would certainly be unusual in today's recruiting world, but maybe Javonte wants to start a new trend. ;)

Reaction Score
The buzz earlier at The Stratford Inn in Norwich VT is UConn all the way on this one. Larry was all giddy on this one while his brother Darryl had a wait and see attitude. His other brother Darryl didn’t yell until the last episode but he did juggle chipmunks naked while facing East so it’s looking good.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The buzz earlier at The Stratford Inn in Norwich VT is UConn all the way on this one. Larry was all giddy on this one while his brother Darryl had a wait and see attitude. His other brother Darryl didn’t yell until the last episode but he did juggle chipmunks naked while facing East so it’s looking good.

this is racist against rednecks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom