2020 Recruiting: - Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Thanks and Chief has Danny’s back from all the folks who dislike his recruiting grind. Chief has faith in our staff and expects a great result today.
Coach is so lucky to have you

Reaction Score
we need to be careful how we say things . When Don Ho died I was afraid to mention it.

Reaction Score
The thread is getting a little out of hand so let’s start clean with this one.

Halftime announcement on the video board? Maybe?
Make it happen Javonte Brown Ferguson
View attachment 47950
Historically if they like UCONN they commit right away. He did not, so I doubt he is coming our way.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For everybody who has been hitting F5 all day, he's a high school kid. He probably only just got home from school. He may have homework, or practice or may want a snack (I can't imagine feeding a 6'11" teenaged boy). Probably needs a little YouTube time before the big announcement.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For everybody who has been hitting F5 all day, he's a high school kid. He probably only just got home from school. He may have homework, or practice or may want a snack (I can't imagine feeding a 6'11" teenaged boy). Probably needs a little YouTube time before the big announcement.

For anybody who has been hitting F5 all day, improve reading comprehensive. Because he's announcing tonight.

Reaction Score
C'mon, krink. I embellished the age-old car wash theme here when it comes to recruiting news. I'm Dove the Embellisher.

View attachment 48048

My post above is not ground-breaking. Please stop with the contempt. And to the other head shakers.

Lets just have some danmned fun here, man!!
Juan, a very common name in Latin America, Hector, pretty common in Mexico, don't hear it so much in Colombia. I assumed you had used some cliches to explain the Latin population but maybe not. I asked my Colombian wife and a few of her friends if they thought it was racist, they said no and, in fact, said "we say waaaayyy worse to each other." It is pretty classist down here, some of the derogatory terms people use to speak to each other from different social classes or backgrounds, yikes. I will say that I did not see your post as offensive, backed up by my wife and a few of her friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom