Jasmine Lister Status | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jasmine Lister Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If she was very instrumental in the commitment of many of the recently committed recruits and the news is negative, that could also be a big problem. My hope is that she will be on UConn's bench again.

Reaction Score
Shades of when AEH left. Just waiting for the Dick Vitale formal announcement. You know:
"Hasta la vista BABY"

Reaction Score
Shades of when AEH left. Just waiting for the Dick Vitale formal announcement. You know:
"Hasta la vista BABY"

1580482903809.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This much is publicly available info: On IG, Jas follows several things related to UConn, including several past players. But she follows only one current player (Touly) and no recruits.

I agree that speculation is not beneficial. We should be patient and focus on the team and their performance. Just as with Azzi's recruitment, we'll know eventually. I trust that Geno and CD have figured out how to manage recruiting in the interim.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
When one has deleted all their UConn-related contacts on social media I think we can read ominous things into that.
You are usually such a reliable poster. But in this case, it appears that you have belied your #1 source of info moniker. She still has UConn related social media activity. But more importantly I just hope she is okay and can return to the bench soon.

Reaction Score
In any way, shape or form this shouldn't be a topic of discussion on this site! This is a private matter that shouldn't be discussed here or anywhere else!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
In any way, shape or form this shouldn't be a topic of discussion on this site! This is a private matter that shouldn't be discussed here or anywhere else!
I'd have to disagree with that. The reason for Jasmine absence might be the result of a private matter. The speculation as to why she is absent should not continue until the team makes an announcement. Jasmine's absence is not a private matter though , not only is she a public figure she is also an employee of the State of Connecticut.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd have to disagree with that. The reason for Jasmine absence might be the result of a private matter. The speculation as to why she is absent should not continue until the team makes an announcement. Jasmine's absence is not a private matter though , not only is she a public figure she is also an employee of the State of Connecticut.
No person whether they be a state employee or not has any fewer rights - such as right to privacy - than any other person.

Edited for emphasis.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just announced that Jaz to take a Leave of Absence and Jamelle Elliot will fill in.

"UConn assistant basketball coach Jasmine Lister has taken a leave of absence from her duties for personal reasons, the school will announce today.
Lister was missing from the bench for UConn’s last seven games after she was reportedly not been feeling well."

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
You are usually such a reliable poster. But in this case, it appears that you have belied your #1 source of info moniker. She still has UConn related social media activity. But more importantly I just hope she is okay and can return to the bench soon.

She deleted hundred of UConn-related contacts on IG and Twitter including those of current players and the recruits she was following.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
It has been announced on Facebook in the UConn Women's Basketball group

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
For instance, Jasmine was recently following 282 accounts on Twitter. She cut that to 127 and all potential recruits and current UConn players are gone. She is still following the UConn WBB account and Shea Ralph's.

Reaction Score
Just announced that Jaz to take a Leave of Absence and Jamelle Elliot will fill in.

"UConn assistant basketball coach Jasmine Lister has taken a leave of absence from her duties for personal reasons, the school will announce today.
Lister was missing from the bench for UConn’s last seven games after she was reportedly not been feeling well."

That seems to bring up more questions than answers, at least for the fans.

Reaction Score
For instance, Jasmine was recently following 282 accounts on Twitter. She cut that to 127 and all potential recruits and current UConn players are gone. She is still following the UConn WBB account and Shea Ralph's.

I don't do Twitter or Instagram or any other social media to know how important that is, but that does not sound good.

Reaction Score
:eek: Jasmine's right to privacy is not an issue being debated here.
Then why did you bring it up?

CocoHusky : "Jasmine's absence is not a private matter though , not only is she a public figure she is also an employee of the State of Connecticut."

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
That seems to bring up more questions than answers, at least for the fans.
What possible questions could fans have left unanswered!

Who? Jasmine
What? Taking a leave of absence
Why? Private matter.
When? 1 February 2020
Replacement? Jemelle Elliot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors