#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/10

Azzi Fudd: 16 points

Shay Bollin: 14 points, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jaelyn Bates missed Friday's game and is out nearly two weeks with a concussion.

Reaction Score
Agree, which is why i'm predicting that Edwards will be a freshman starter.
I’m predicting Griffin gets that chance as being a productive sophomore on the court but unless Edwards is for real like you people say

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’m predicting Griffin gets that chance as being a productive sophomore on the court but unless Edwards is for real like you people say
Aubrey is a terrific wing @ 6’1”. UCONN needs better/bigger PF to take rebounding defensive pressure off ONO. Edwards is sturdy and 6’3” and plenty athletic. Megan is the starting wing until she moves on. Did you see Aubrey and Megan trying to guard Cox & Smith on Thursday night. They both tried! Right now Anna is ahead of Aubrey at that wing position also.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Below was from a writers post on a So Cal Forum. It is not from an article link that I can find, thus no link.

Two of the nation's top underclassmen shined in an entertaining, fast-paced showdown Saturday as Windward, ranked No. 8 in the state by Cal-Hi Sports, secured a 69-56 intersectional victory at No. 19 Cathedral Catholic.

Windward freshman JuJu Watkins scored 31 points, including 20 in the first half, in addition to 12 rebounds and four steals for Windward (14-3).

During the Wildcats' four-game winning streak, Watkins has 124 points, including a career-high 36 in Wednesday's 76-35 nonleague victory against Fairmont Prep.

Cathedral Catholic/UConn Commit sophomore Isuneh "Ice" Brady had a career-high 36 points, including 21 of the Dons' 28 in the second half, to go along with 15 rebounds and five blocks.

Reaction Score
What I saw is that Mir (#1 in red) didn't show much energy or aggression on defense. But you have to remember that these short excerpts are meant to highlight Saylor, not Mir, and to show offense, not defense.
I know a lot of friends and family read the forum so I'll keep my comments minimal. I realize it's a short sequence but what you mention is a big part of the game especially if it's a supposed rivalry type game in Maryland. Feel free to message me to discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom