Jana injured | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Jana injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
OK, the Gods are getting restless with us again. I think one of us has to sacrifice a goat or something.
It looks like Amari will have to help us this year. Before the injury, I didn't think her contribution was a critical think that we really needed. Wanted, but not overly needed.
I'm pulling for Amari, but honestly feel a dramatic improvement in her play is a long shot. Love to eat this post come November with cranberry sauce.

Reaction Score
I assume you mean cortisone injections. I hope there are very few of that sort of cortisone injections given to any 18-year-olds for exactly that reason.
ha! Yes, I did mean cortisone! I know a few kids who have been i jured due to those shots. Some doctors dont seem to know the risks.

Reaction Score
OK, the Gods are getting restless with us again. I think one of us has to sacrifice a goat or something.
It looks like Amari will have to help us this year. Before the injury, I didn't think her contribution was a critical think that we really needed. Wanted, but not overly needed.
Not a goat, but I could burn my seat cushion from the 2000 final four. Would that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom