James Bouknight Recruitment Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight Recruitment Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I realize this is only a highlight tape, but great touch and a terrific ability to create shots is an awful nice combination.

I watched the game and recognized nearly all the plays in the mix tape where he was in white uniform. Although it is a highlight tape there was nearly zero low lights of him in the game. Maybe 1 'heat check' 3 pointer that was a bit deep and early in the possession, the couple of 'reach in' fouls that put him on the bench for a large amount of the first half, and a couple of shots that didn't fall. The clips of him in white you can rely on as a fair representation of exactly how he played

Reaction Score
Got Miami, Indiana, Va Tech, and Illinois offers over last weekend.

We've put in the most work and been on him the longest, I think it pays off.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think he’ll recognize we were on him before he came back from his injury, and we haven’t let off one bit. Good feelings about this one.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Will be in it till the end, but recent performances have opened eyes to others. One thing we have is that we were there early and remain all over this.
Hearing the same as Zionn. We are strong but other schools are jumping on the train

Outside of already having a commitment, this is a good thing. Means he's actually a good player.

Reaction Score
We will get Elevator James. James is a loyal kid and respects the history. He knows he can be great in Storrs.

PS: It sucks that Bouknight isn't a 2018 recruit because he would have been great with Jalen.

Reaction Score
his release reminds me alot of steph curry. low near the chin, compact, quick.

**no trolls, I'm not saying he's as good as Steph Curry**

Reaction Score
We will get Elevator James. James is a loyal kid and respects the history. He knows he can be great in Storrs.

PS: It sucks that Bouknight isn't a 2018 recruit because he would have been great with Jalen.

He'll be great with Dawes, Precious, and Kofi too.

Reaction Score
his release reminds me alot of steph curry. low near the chin, compact, quick.

**no trolls, I'm not saying he's as good as Steph Curry**

Quinones shot is more reminiscent of steph imo.

Bouknight is very lamb/ray-esque to me as far as uconn comparisons

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Dawes is really good. Doesn't have NBA size/athleticism so he's underrated, but dude's a prototypical 4-year college PG who can give the program stability. Whoever gets him will be glad they have him.
He reminds me of AJ Price. Not as highly regarded coming out of HS but a very similar type of player.

Reaction Score
Dawes is really good. Doesn't have NBA size/athleticism so he's underrated, but dude's a prototypical 4-year college PG who can give the program stability. Whoever gets him will be glad they have him.

I have watched him 3 or 4 times. To my eye, he seems like the kind of player who will disappear in important games. His bad % shooting hurts the coach inside me too.

I would never say no if he wants to commit. Just saying I like the others better.

Reaction Score
He reminds me of AJ Price. Not as highly regarded coming out of HS but a very similar type of player.

AJ was really a pure PG though, ran the offense, had an excellent handle.

Reaction Score
We have no shot at any of them. New coach. Bad conference. Totally doomed.

That takes care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963