James Bouknight OV 9/14 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight OV 9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m trying to remember who was that recruit Miami stole(paid) from us that went on to be like an All-American? I think he was also a NYC kid.

C

Chief00

“Blasphemy” Chief00

We just want players with the right priorities is all I am saying.
Danny is a student of history but if you don’t want to focus on basketball maybe it’s not the right school for you.

Reaction Score
Give me 2 of Bouknight, Quinones, Dawes, Gaffney along with Achiuwa + Akok/Cockburn and I’m thrilled.

I am pretty sure we would all be absolutely thrilled with that class. Heck, I would be thrilled with Precious and Bouknight and any other 3 recruits.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I do enjoy your posts, but I have to ask: are you a moderator or just an extra preachy regular guy?
Anything I do to moderate the impact of bullies, bloviators, trolls, and the aggressively self-certain; call out and rein in bad manners; and defend the distinction between what's plural and what's possessive (or a contraction) is strictly vigilante behavior. It attempts to compensate for my utter lack of inside information and how little I know about basketball, all in service of promoting a healthy fandom of UConn Men's Basketball and a collegial atmosphere for OT posts.
I'm often done in by verbosity and a compulsively meta sense of humor, which can be tiresome & confusing, and lead to a need to take a break from myself.
Even knowing with certainty that the request is futile, I wish for and continually wonder why we can't all just get along.
Or something.

Reaction Score
Gotta like a kid who rewards those that stood by him - it shows character. Given the recruiting environment today I believe few kids would react this way if they were being recruited heavily by other schools.

Reaction Score
Anything I do to moderate the impact of bullies, bloviators, trolls, and the aggressively self-certain; call out and rein in bad manners; and defend the distinction between what's plural and what's possessive (or a contraction) is strictly vigilante behavior. It attempts to compensate for my utter lack of inside information and how little I know about basketball, all in service of promoting a healthy fandom of UConn Men's Basketball and a collegial atmosphere for OT posts.
I'm often done in by verbosity and a compulsively meta sense of humor, which can be tiresome & confusing, and lead to a need to take a break from myself.
Even knowing with certainty that the request is futile, I wish for and continually wonder why we can't all just get along.
Or something.
that was beautiful

Reaction Score
Or something.
Run on sentences there Hans :).

Reaction Score
The bigger guard is Richie Springs. Looks like they’re probably friends so getting Bouknight might help with Springs in 2020.

It should definitely help. They play on both PSA and Macduffie together. Hurley also recruited Dana Tate of Macduffie to URI. Franck Kepnang is a 2021 stud big who goes there as well.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It should definitely help. They play on both PSA and Macduffie together. Hurley also recruited Dana Tate of Macduffie to URI. Franck Kepnang is a 2021 stud big who goes there as well.
MacDuffie to Uconn pipeline in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom