James Bouknight OV 9/14 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight OV 9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
MacDuffie to Uconn pipeline in the works?

Probably. Not exactly a school pumping out elite talent though.

Bouknight has really gotten thicker since he was hurt. And his shot is much improved. Good to see he was working on what he could when injured

Reaction Score
I mean, why?
No real info other than I don’t like them getting added late. Miami makes sense cause.... who wouldn’t want to go to Miami? VT getting the first visit & now is 3rd just doesn’t sit well. May be nothing & others have actual info on this but VT has def pulled off some surprises in the past. Weren’t we in on Clarke that ended up @ VT?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
No real info other than I don’t like them getting added late. Miami makes sense cause.... who wouldn’t want to go to Miami? VT getting the first visit & now is 3rd just doesn’t sit well. May be nothing & others have actual info on this but VT has def pulled off some surprises in the past. Weren’t we in on Clarke that ended up @ VT?
I wouldn’t worry VT brought in a SG this year and already have another SG committed for 19 and are the leaders for Anthony Harris. I think we’re in goos shape.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have no issue with taking a free trip as UConn is still in the leader seat.

pj

Reaction Score
If he's thinking of committing on his OV to us, it makes sense he'd try to get other schools in first, so he has something to compare us to. It comes down to -- there's always competition, you always have to win a competitive battle. I like our chances.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dads%20Army%20Frazier%20-%20doomed.png

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

Wow hes a legit 6'5-6'6, didnt think he was that tall. Would be super exciting to get him

Yea he’s about 6’5, Very skilled. Catches ball immediately goes into the triple threat position. Soft touch on his shots that will go in at a high %. Very talented player. Even if he was 6’2 he would still be playing major college ball with his skill level. He reminds me a Ray Allen a little(not saying he’s that talented) but similar stature and game.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Latest on Memphis, Indiana, Florida, more

An update from Corey Evans on Bouknight:

“Rivals150 guard James Bouknight announced his final five last week: Indiana, UConn, Miami, VCU and Virginia Tech. While he has scheduled a visit for Miami, and VCU may have recruited Bouknight the longest, UConn and Indiana sit in the best spot for him.

If I had to select one as the program to beat, UConn might be it. Much still has to play out in the coming weeks with Bouknight, and his visits to his finalists should clarify things further. However, the Huskies and Hoosiers are the ones to beat for one of the better shot-makers in the class of 2019”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom