Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Weed.

u8yjejy2.jpg

Reaction Score
This kid is a moron. When you play d1 basketball on a scholarship you can't do this. You want to smoke pot, then pay your own way.

Reaction Score
Holy he didn't wear his seatbelt and he smokes weed, this kid is seriously bad news. In all seriousness he's dumb for having weed in his car but it's so not a big deal.

Reaction Score
Again? I'm thinking he'll never play for Hofstra at this point. He was suspended before the season started, then hurt his knee. Now this again? He was such a negative in his days at UConn. Oriakhi followed in his foot steps!

Reaction Score
Holy he didn't wear his seatbelt and he smokes weed, this kid is seriously bad news. In all seriousness he's dumb for having weed in his car but it's so not a big deal.

It is when you play d1 basketball and its your 2nd offense. What's his next stop? A 3rd school or Burger King? Do you think he plays in Europe? He I not good enough to keep getting in trouble. He is done at Hofstra.

Reaction Score
This dude was not only slow on the court. What a negative piece of trash he was/is.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

It's not a big deal until it starts to adversely affect your life.

This is now the second time he's been arrested for marijuana possession. He had issues with it at UConn and he was suspended earlier this year at Hofstra for 'violating team rules'...guess which rules he violated?

He now has a relatively serious legal issue on his hands - no "first time, so sorry, I'll never do that again, judge" kind of plea bargains coming this go 'round. And his athletic director is more than well aware of what went on with him at UConn...as he dealt with that while both of them were at UConn.

Smoking marijuana doesn't make him a bad kid. Doing stupid s*** and never learning from it makes him a bad kid.

Reaction Score
It's not a big deal until it starts to adversely affect your life.

This is now the second time he's been arrested for marijuana possession. He had issues with it at UConn and he was suspended earlier this year at Hofstra for 'violating team rules'...guess which rules he violated?
I agree with you, making the same dumb decisions over and over is incredibly stupid, he's blowing his future.
He now has a relatively serious legal issue on his hands - no "first time, so sorry, I'll never do that again, judge" kind of plea bargains coming this go 'round. And his athletic director is more than well aware of what went on with him at UConn...as he dealt with that while both of them were at UConn.

Smoking marijuana doesn't make him a bad kid. Doing stupid s*** and never learning from it makes him a bad kid.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

It just frosts me to see posts like this, trying to downplay or excuse the seriousness of the charge....

No seat belt? I would not be surprised to find that this isn't the first time he didn't click it!

Reaction Score
Glad we got rid of that drug addict thug!
Drug addict thug? Come on man. Were talking about weed and a seat belt here.

Eric Hayward played four years here, is he your idea of the model citizen. Jamal Coombs-McDaniel, is an idiot but your over the top.

Reaction Score
I agree with you, making the same mistake over and over is incredibly stupid, kid is ruining his future.

Reaction Score
I was responding to fishy, for some reason I'm unable to reply to posts from my phone.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Bottom line its a condition of his job which is getting a free education and playing some hoops hoping to get some Euro action.

Hey Jamal! The Beer truck needs unloading! And get the men's room while yer down there!

Reaction Score
Give me a fn break. Kid smokes weed. Lets you justify your hatred for someone who left the program. Grow up.

Reaction Score
Bottom line its a condition of his job which is getting a free education and playing some hoops hoping to get some Euro action.

Hey Jamal! The Beer truck needs unloading! And get the men's room while yer down there!

"We'd have RS99999X do it but he hasn't been trained yet!"

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

And you may close thread.

He shouldn't be kicked off the team for smoking weed, he should be kicked off for being too f'in stupid to attend pumpkin patch nursery school, never mind a university. Seatbelt? Really? Can't click it while carrying some smoke? Get out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
And you may close thread.

He shouldn't be kicked off the team for smoking weed, he should be kicked off for being too f'in stupid to attend pumpkin patch nursery school, never mind a university. Seatbelt? Really? Can't click it while carrying some smoke? Get out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like people who get clocked doing 80 in a 65 with a bag in the car. When my brother was an undergrad at Wesleyan I drove down there once to pick up a fairly large order and I was on the Mass Pike with my hands at 10 and 2, my seatbelt on, and the speedometer stuck on 62. Common sense.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I feel for him, even though he was apparently a divisive influence on the team. Still he had that nice little run for us in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom