Jalen Returning for Senior Season | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Jalen Returning for Senior Season

Reaction Score
He gets a jumper and he becomes unguardable. Completely changes the dynamics of this team.
I needed this. We all needed this. Thank you JA!

The return of Adams is really making things shape out to be an incredible fight between UCF and UConn if Evans leaves Cincinnati. An absolute rock fight for the title. This assuming Wiseman stays in 2019.

The recent addition of Frankie Bertz gives UCF that elusive shooter they have been hunting. My bud saw the kid light up Antelope Valley for 6 threes.

UCF vs UConn...will be popcorn worthy indeed. Really like this UCF team for next year as a sleeper S16.

Reaction Score
Have to think Hurley told him exactly what he said during his two interviews last week: if you work hard, get your body in shape, and lead the team next season and you can make the NBA.

Looks like he took it to heart.

Can't wait for next season to start!

Reaction Score
If a couple things fall right, Jalen and Alterique can do special things together under Hurley.
sad that this should be year 3 of the best backcourt in the conference. Just want rique to be healthy enough to be handed the baton after jalen enters the valley of Kings, as far as guards go at UConn. Another 4 year legendary stud in the back.

C

Chief00

And this assessment summarizes the extreme importance Vital's return has on the program. In addition to his being the blue collar Husky many of us appreciate, he provides continuity in a program that has had too many disruptions recently.

You need to start listening to Chief. I liked Vital but don’t see it happening. Adams video showed him lifting weights - ok - not a lot but it’s a start of buying in to the new culture. CV needed to be respectful of Coach Calhoun and let Hurley know he was buying in.

Reaction Score
The Huskies just got hungry again. You know what happens when Huskies get hungry...
I've got my rose shades on. I'm viewing this as a Kemba Walker, Shabazz Napier, announcement

Reaction Score
Been up to Storrs 3 times the last two weekends - time to chill and let the coaches recruit on the road.
PM me the next time you go up to UConn. If our schedules align lets have a "beverage". Sometime this summer. Cool?

Reaction Score
It is not unreasonable to think AAC POY/1st Team AA.

When the coaching change was made I thought Adams was most likely gonzo. This is a huge break from Kevin Ollie.

This could be an incredible ride for 4Hunnid that delivers him to college basketballs Promised Land & Back as a University of CT basketball legend. Everyday college basketball gets a little more watered down with player attrition.

We arguably jumped from #178 to around #57 with this news alone. Moving up from here will require the requisite work from the man we have grown to love AKA Thy One & ONlY 4 Hunnid Mr. Jalen Adams.

Sitting on the precipice of another missed NCAA Tournament has now turned into a season filled with hopes and dreams of a Sweet 16/E8 shock the United States of America run for the ages.

A lot of other posters ITT playing for second right now.

BTW, UCF is my favorite to win the conference, assuming all their parts are back (I haven't heard anything to the contrary). Dawkins/Fall/Taylor is arguably a top 10 trio in the land.

Reaction Score

The contrast with Vital is stark, and quite ironic when you consider that last year, it was Adams who often appeared to check out and Vital who usually showed the most commitment and toughness.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
The contrast with Vital is stark, and quite ironic when you consider that last year, it was Adams who often appeared to check out and Vital who usually showed the most commitment and toughness.
By checking out do you mean taking a stretch of time off on the court when he had to play the 6th most minutes per game of anyone in all of college basketball because we didn't have any other reliable scoring options?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963

Top Bottom