Jalen Gaffney to UConn | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney to UConn

Reaction Score
Hurley is a frigging machine.

Yup, but don't forget Kimani...

"Assistant coach Kimani Young, who also spearheaded Bouknight's recruitment, has a relationship with Gaffney's father that dates back almost three decades, and was pivotal to UConn's ability to make up ground when the new staff arrived this spring."

Four-star Gaffney joins Bouknight, picks UConn

Reaction Score
"Coach [Dan] Hurley laid out five things that stuck with me," Gaffney told ESPN. "The style of play, opportunity to make an immediate impact, exposure, player development, and trust. I trust Coach Hurley, he's won everywhere he's been, and I trust the entire staff and have a great relationship with them."

Reaction Score
"Coach [Dan] Hurley laid out five things that stuck with me," Gaffney told ESPN. "The style of play, opportunity to make an immediate impact, exposure, player development, and trust. I trust Coach Hurley, he's won everywhere he's been, and I trust the entire staff and have a great relationship with them."

Reaction Score
Yup, but don't forget Kimani...

"Assistant coach Kimani Young, who also spearheaded Bouknight's recruitment, has a relationship with Gaffney's father that dates back almost three decades, and was pivotal to UConn's ability to make up ground when the new staff arrived this spring."

Four-star Gaffney joins Bouknight, picks UConn
So true. Kimani is killing it. Has great relationships with kids/families in NY/NJ.

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard Jalen.

Great job by Coach Hurley and his staff. Hopefully more to come but certainly the start they needed to get some traction for bigger things. :D
Well said. This was the strategy. Take care of the back court, and now go for even bigger fish. Easier to sell Kofi, Precious and Ak Ak with two 4 star guards in the fold. The Hunt for October is next...

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
clip.small.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member