Jalen Gaffney OV This Weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney OV This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Looks like he's at the photoshoot portion of the OV. If you want to overlook the fact that most OV visitors would do this part even if they hadn't committed (I do), then I'll note that these are the same shoes and socks Bouknight is wearing in his commitment edit (here for reference)

Reaction Score
It's all in what he had at the Diry Bar. What did he order?????

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He is missing the Cheez-its necessary to make it a full teenager balanced meal.

Not sure whether jalapeno mac & cheese would be a good omen or a bad one. But it would be an omen of one sort or another for sure.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Dad just retweeted this...

Dad is telling us his boy is coming to UConn!!!! No other way to interpret this tweet (unless the dad did the same thing when Jalen was on his other visits????) Anyone know if this happened?? If not, it's a lock! Dad wouldn't play with husky nation like that..... bad karma. :)

Reaction Score
Dad is telling us his boy is coming to UConn!!!! No other way to interpret this tweet (unless the dad did the same thing when Jalen was on his other visits????) Anyone know if this happened?? If not, it's a lock! Dad wouldn't play with husky nation like that..... bad karma. :)

Read 99's post above. You have your answer.

pj

Reaction Score
Really going out on a limb. I love it!

What limb? Gaffney's been looking like a UConn commit for months. His father has been closely connected to the staff and UConn people on social media.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads