Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
7F746071-769B-4DA1-8789-D9585597FED8.png
7F746071-769B-4DA1-8789-D9585597FED8.png

From his Instagram

Reaction Score
Shoutout to Gaffney for spelling “UConn” right. It doesn’t really matter to me when the high school kids spell it “Uconn” or “UCONN” but it’s still gratifying to see one of them get it.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Shoutout to Gaffney for spelling “UConn” right. It doesn’t really matter to me when the high school kids spell it “Uconn” or “UCONN” but it’s still gratifying to see one of them get it.
I hate when they say, “Huskie”, lol are y’all gonna graduate? Or will you be ineligible?

Reaction Score
Adding Gaffney to the mix with Bouknight, B. Adams and Polley will continue to improve the team's much needed 3 point shooting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So which current student Boneyarders are going to be bird-dogging him this weekend and sending updates? Somebody step up.

Reaction Score
What the hell are you doing posting here?!? It’s thirsty Thursday son, start throwing back those Busch Lights!

Reaction Score
Gaffney's AAU coach, Mike Rice (former Rutgers head coach), is very bullish on him.

From December: “Jalen Gaffney is one of a select few players that you find each year that once his body matures and catches up to his game (skills and athleticism), the basketball world asks where did this kid come from?” said Team Rio coach Mike Rice. “He’s a great decision-maker with Russell Westbrook like athleticism.”

From April:

Reaction Score
Gaffney's AAU coach, Mike Rice (former Rutgers head coach), is very bullish on him.

From December: “Jalen Gaffney is one of a select few players that you find each year that once his body matures and catches up to his game (skills and athleticism), the basketball world asks where did this kid come from?” said Team Rio coach Mike Rice. “He’s a great decision-maker with Russell Westbrook like athleticism.”

From April:

Yep, been trying to tell people this. Could care less about rankings, he's better than Wong and other guards ahead of him.

We all know Mike Rice for his Rutgers shenanigans but the guy knows basketball.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

From April:

Coach Sal going to put some meat on those bones

Reaction Score

From April:

Maybe not "highest upside in the country," but he is definitely a high-risk high reward player. If he doesn't fill out? Probably not very effective in college defensively or finishing. If he fills out? He could be a freak at the college level AND probably a 3+ year player because of his size freshman year.

C

Chief00

Are we expecting him to cancel his other visits and commit? We are pretty early on the schedule. Any insiders? @Zionn @husky99

Chief?
Quite frankly, I have an answer to your question, but I would never give it so early in a visit. Let’s value and have respect for the process. My prediction remains about the Sept dam break and everything that will flow from that. It’s underway - let’s just enjoy.

C

Chief00

From April:

And who did Hurley hang with at the recent HOF ceremony - Mike Rice. He is firing on all cylinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom