Jalen Gaffney official visit | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney official visit

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nothing sifted. Again reading comprehension is key. The dam broke as I predicted and expect more recruiting wins soon. One recruit may take longer. Nothing has changed.

That was the weakest dam in history Chief. Surely, it's just spring a leak, and bust open flooding in the coming months.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s a weak break at all - we got one 4 Star through the break and more to come.
This twenty minutes thing has long been a joke on the BY. But, Chief believes some people really think in that timeframe.

I'm just playing on semantics. Damn breaking = flood. We got a nice little stream shooting out of a crack right now. Need numbers, that is all.

Reaction Score
I see it as almost the opposite. Hurley's recruiting does not seem to be about quick pivots or reacting to other schools. It seems to be a highly organized process where he narrows down the pool in spring and early summer and then puts on a very methodical full court press to reel in his targets.

I love the approach.

Aren’t y’all saying the EXACT same thing?

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
#ChiefCertified - we will get the numbers
Having joined the BY over a year ago, I've been an avid "Chief" watcher and I must admit that I haven't been able to discern whether the Chief is revered on the BY for his wisdom on all things UConn, or is some sort of good-natured mascot. You certainly called this latest dam breaking accurately so I'm going with the Chief is akin to the "Great and Powerful OZ" of the BY when it comes to the inside scoop until I am shown otherwise. I will be waiting for your next prediction. Gaffney???

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There's some weak Chating going on. 1 recruit isn't enough. After the second it will be two is enough. When we finish our class the answer will be "well everyone knew we'd get our targets.

#chatersgonnachate

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Having joined the BY over a year ago, I've been an avid "Chief" watcher and I must admit that I haven't been able to discern whether the Chief is revered on the BY for his wisdom on all things UConn, or is some sort of good-natured mascot. You certainly called this latest dam breaking accurately so I'm going with the Chief is akin to the "Great and Powerful OZ" of the BY when it comes to the inside scoop until I am shown otherwise. I will be waiting for your next prediction. Gaffney???
Chief debuted in 2002 saying we were getting LeBron. Said Bunkey's dad was ultimate source and...well.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

@Stainmaster is gonna blow his top.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Chief debuted in 2002 saying we were getting LeBron. Said Bunkey's dad was ultimate source and...well.
Sounds like he was off on that one... didn't matter though - turns out that we didn't need Lebron because we won it all with Okafor and company in 2004. :) :)

C

Chief00

There's some weak Chating going on. 1 recruit isn't enough. After the second it will be two is enough. When we finish our class the answer will be "well everyone knew we'd get our targets.

#chatersgonnachate

Exactly, LOL.
Today, Chief turns his attention towards Gaffney.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Anyone who thinks the Duke job won't go to someone from the Duke family is an idiot.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Does he stay in the hotel tonight in Hartford and then officially start the visit tomorrow?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No, but they were when Matt Doherty did.

I too would take that bet though.

Doherty was Roy's assistant. I think he felt he owed UNC. It worked out for everybody.

Reaction Score
If it's between us and St. Johns like some articles have said, i don't really see Xavier as a threat and idk what Clemson is doing right now.. I could see locking him up this weekend big time.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
upload_2018-9-20_11-40-46.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom