Jalen Carey Talks Final Three | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Jalen Carey Talks Final Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Your right, definitely should’ve got the death penalty for kids smoking weed (gasppppp) a tutor helping with ONE term paper for a kid from Brazil, and two players getting hundreds of dollars to work at the ymca. For having a microscope up the programs ass for 8 years I am pretty content with how that turned out. Clearly way worse than what happened today and DEFINITELY way worse than anything the holier than thou Uconn has ever done. You guys are a riot
Seriously you guys have to be white knuckling this out. It's only a matter of time before a program Syracuse with its history of violations is outed as a being involved.

(I note that you skipped the academic fraud in the rationalization above. It's understandable. I'm sure it is embarrassing to you.)

Reaction Score
Your right, definitely should’ve got the death penalty for kids smoking weed (gasppppp) a tutor helping with ONE term paper for a kid from Brazil, and two players getting hundreds of dollars to work at the ymca. For having a microscope up the programs ass for 8 years I am pretty content with how that turned out. Clearly way worse than what happened today and DEFINITELY way worse than anything the holier than thou Uconn has ever done. You guys are a riot
What I find hysterical is that you idiots have such an inferiority complex that you come over to THIS Board. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Syracuse's fans and have no idea if they even have a message board. Why on earth would anyone come over to another fan bases' board if not out of pure envy?? Or a profound sense of inferiority? Either way, says way more about Syracuse fans than it does about UConn. Go worry about your own mess. Ain't nothing you can say about the past that in any way suggests Syracuse hoops is superior to UConn (unless they don't teach math up there in Southern Canada), and no one knows about the future.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Seriously you guys have to be white knuckling this out. It's only a matter of time before a program Syracuse with its history of violations is outed as a being involved.

(I note that you skipped the academic fraud in the rationalization above. It's understandable. I'm sure it is embarrassing to you.)

I had to think SU is cheating and still can't close.

(rumor mill has it that Buddy B's mom (their top 250 recruit) was receiving extra benefits from Boeheim. Who knows if it true?

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
What I find hysterical is that you idiots have such an inferiority complex that you come over to THIS Board. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Syracuse's fans and have no idea if they even have a message board. Why on earth would anyone come over to another fan bases' board if not out of pure envy?? Or a profound sense of inferiority? Either way, says way more about Syracuse fans than it does about UConn. Go worry about your own mess. Ain't nothing you can say about the past that in any way suggests Syracuse hoops is superior to UConn (unless they don't teach math up there in Southern Canada), and no one knows about the future.

weak.

Work on your insults if you are going to jump in a SU thread.

Reaction Score

Boards good to read when on Im on the crapper

Reaction Score
On a serious note....are you guys still recruiting Carey seriously or moved on? Because I highly doubt Miami will be an issue now

Guessing we are but it seems most believe that ship may have sailed and yes, it would seem it will dock in Syracuse at this point. As you say, no doubt Miami is now eliminated but I think it was UC and Cuse anyway.

Good player for sure, will be a good get for one of us.

Reaction Score
Guessing we are but it seems most believe that ship may have sailed and yes, it would seem it will dock in Syracuse at this point. As you say, no doubt Miami is now eliminated but I think it was UC and Cuse anyway.

Good player for sure, will be a good get for one of us.

Thanks for the input....still think you guys would be a real good choice and definitely ahead of Miami. Their system is painful to watch, as much as I dislike Uconn I appreciate good ball and theyd fit Carey real well

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Guessing we are but it seems most believe that ship may have sailed and yes, it would seem it will dock in Syracuse at this point....
Oh I don't know about that. With ASM getting raided...

42PwCEE.png

...there seems to be reason to doubt that Syracuse are going to remain in the clear. For some strange reason.

Reaction Score

Hey Paulie 4 to 1 kid see ya in December

Reaction Score
Oh I don't know about that. With ASM getting raided...

42PwCEE.png

...there seems to be reason to doubt that Syracuse are going to remain in the clear. For some strange reason.

The dirty assistant coach at USC, Tony Bland is also a Syracuse grad

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Just as many people here go to Syracusefan, and there are just as many threads started here about what goes on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom