Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 49 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder if Phil's schollie is guaranteed.

Don't know why I wonder so much.

Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
I wonder if Phil's schollie is guaranteed. Don't know why I wonder so much.

Oh for cripe's sake. I know you're half joking, but the sentiment behind the humor sucks. Kid contributed to a title and a perfect APR score. Let him get his flipping degree.

Reaction Score
The sad thing is, no matter how good Adams is, at best he can only replace Boat.

We need more talented guards to push Samuel and Cassell further down the bench, otherwise we're going to be seeing them continue to get major minutes.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
The sad thing is, no matter how good Adams is, at best he can only replace Boat.

We need more talented guards to push Samuel and Cassell further down the bench, otherwise we're going to be seeing them continue to get major minutes.
You're right, but Boat has not been very good at running an offense this year. This is something that Adams has made great strides in at Brewster. If he can do that better than Boat, that's huge.

Reaction Score

I mean if you have TSam and Sam JR as 3 and 4 guards on your roster you're in pretty good shape. So give me Tyler Dorsey and we get better real quick with Jalen already on board! One more big of significance or a major jump over the rest of this year and next summer from someone on the roster.

Reaction Score
They're the 3 and 4 guards on this years team

Kind of, but they will play a lot more 3 guard line up if they get those 2 and i really don't consider Omar or Rodney a 2G, more 2/3. But I guess they are - so then, having TSam and Sam Jr as 4 & 5 is also a good team.;)

Reaction Score
Kind of, but they will play a lot more 3 guard line up if they get those 2 and i really don't consider Omar or Rodney a 2G, more 2/3. But I guess they are - so then, having TSam and Sam Jr as 4 & 5 is also a good team.;)
Wasn't trying to be a wise ass. Didn't know you weren't considering Purv in that statement. If TSam is our 4th guard on the depth chart, I agree, we can be pretttty good.

Reaction Score
Wasn't trying to be a wise ass. Didn't know you weren't considering Purv in that statement. If TSam is our 4th guard on the depth chart, I agree, we can be pretttty good.

Me too, love wise asses (who know something)

Reaction Score
Just one game, and just some highlights but nonetheless he put up a good stat line and looked like he played well. Really excited for what type of player he will turn into here at UCONN.

Also before anyone who still thinks its funny says it I'll just go ahead and ruin the "joke" for you and say, "WOW, he didn't miss any shots!"

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
http://zagsblog.com/articles/fan-po...cdonalds-all-american-game-picks/#more-128121

I figured that Adams would get snubbed out of the McDonald's All American game but now it is official as the 24 member team was announced.

As always, this list is arbitrary and ultimately means nothing espcially when it comes to developing UConn future stars...would have liked to seemhis stellar play rewarded. He outplayed current Brewster teammate Donovan Mitchell and the rest of that star studded backcourt yet still no love

Either ay I am as excited as I can remember for an incoming PG recruit. I wouldn't trade JA for any other recruit (yes even your precious Diamond)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Cue the BY erupting into flames.

Before you all lose your on a message board, pause and think about how little impact this has on JA's performance in a UCONN uniform.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, the part about this being a fan poll and the actual list coming out Wednesday at 6:0pm should trigger what type of response?

Reaction Score
http://zagsblog.com/articles/fan-po...cdonalds-all-american-game-picks/#more-128121

I figured that Adams would get snubbed out of the McDonald's All American game but now it is official as the 24 member team was announced.

As always, this list is arbitrary and ultimately means nothing espcially when it comes to developing UConn future stars...would have liked to seemhis stellar play rewarded. He outplayed current Brewster teammate Donovan Mitchell and the rest of that star studded backcourt yet still no love

Either ay I am as excited as I can remember for an incoming PG recruit. I wouldn't trade JA for any other recruit (yes even your precious Diamond)
Jalen Adams was not eligible for McDonald's All American game because he graduated last year and is doing a post grad year at Brewster.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
My bad for not seeing this...how could I have not seen it in the endless vortex that is the boneyard...more importantly this was a zagsblog poll not the official list

The team will be announced tomorrow

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And so, as quickly as it began, the great Adams-McDonald's controversy ended on the Boneyard.

But then, someone mentioned that 247Sports has Adams listed outside their top 50 and the Boneyarders re-lit their torches....

Seriously - they have him at like 54.

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
And so, as quickly as it began, the great Adams-McDonald's controversy ended on the Boneyard. But then, someone mentioned that 247Sports has Adams listed outside their top 50 and the Boneyarders re-lit their torches.... Seriously - they have him at like 54.

247 clearly took some days off at some point. They should call themselves something like 9-4 sports until they fix this.

caw

Reaction Score
They are the only service to rank Adams so low and Enoch so high. Oddly they raised Enoch based on his Hoops Hall performance where Adams played amazingly (IMO). Maybe they missed his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom