Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Jalen Adams (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When seeing the news that Jalen Adams is on campus all I can think of is Gil from The Simpsons... "CLOSE THE DEAL, GIL. CLOSE IT."

XX0rVwf8IB.thumb.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That a big package. UCONN would have a big package right there! :)

Reaction Score
I prefer these two because they will be around a couple or more years.

Reaction Score
What was the weather like there today? I visited campus two weeks ago for the first time in about four years. This time of year the campus is absolutely beautiful, can't imagine many around the country that are nicer. If they were able to strategically place a few gorgeous coeds, I think it would be hard for kids to say no to UConn right now.

Reaction Score
What was the weather like there today? I visited campus two weeks ago for the first time in about four years. This time of year the campus is absolutely beautiful, can't imagine many around the country that are nicer. If they were able to strategically place a few gorgeous coeds, I think it would be hard for kids to say no to UConn right now.

Nicest day of the year so far. 81 degrees, sunny & not humid, not a cloud in the sky.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
2 top 75 guys from mass??? Yes please. Also sharma is a legit 7 feet with shoes and is super athletic....

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
How far along is the practice facility?

Reaction Score
I prefer these two because they will be around a couple or more years.
I really want both of these guys, but we don't know how long either any recruit will be around so it isn't wise too assume one will be here longer than another

Reaction Score
It'd be nice to get a commitment from these two. Need to start dominating the northeast (recruitment wise, not actually play obviously :D).

Reaction Score
I don't know if I'd "prefer" Adams/Sharma to Newman/Stone, but I wouldn't hold out for the latter if the former wanted to commit now.

I honestly can say I would. Now I'm not saying they are better, I would never take that away from Newman/Stone. But personally I don't want rent those two. Stone already has a huge ego and Newman is a one and done for sure. Maybe you get a championship, MAYBE, a huge maybe. I'd rather have Adams/Sharma with something to prove and draft stock they'll actually have to work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom