Jahmir Young to visit on Friday | The Boneyard

Jahmir Young to visit on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's no way Ramey wants to come here if we get Newton and Young right? That almost guarantees he wouldn't start

Reaction Score
I’d think this is far from a lock but this is awesome news. I’m gonna get really greedy and start to think about Newton/Young/Ramy/Castle reclass. Don’t RS Castle because he isn’t a 4 year guy anyway, but can ease him in next year and he can take over as a sophomore.

Reaction Score

It all makes sense now

shark reeling GIF

Reaction Score
I’d think this is far from a lock but this is awesome news. I’m gonna get really greedy and start to think about Newton/Young/Ramy/Castle reclass. Don’t RS Castle because he isn’t a 4 year guy anyway, but can ease him in next year and he can take over as a sophomore.
Most visits end in commitments, from what I've seen. That's why I think the South Carolina transfer's going to Providence.

Reaction Score
My quick youtube highlight video take is that Young has a lot of similarities to Cole on offense as far as craftiness getting into the paint, playing with confidence, getting his shot off in funky ways, and have a nice lefty jumper from deep. Totally different body type though.

Reaction Score
What tf is going on...The past 24 hours have been so bizarre.

For anyone wondering: Jon Rothstein deleted his tweet that Jahmir Young was set to visit UConn this friday

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
If we got Young, Newton to transfer & Castle to reclass...that would be nuts. Backcourt would go from being a major concern to the absolute strength of the team with Hawkins/JAX/Karaban all able to play the 2 spot.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I never expected that we would be so active with incoming and outgoing transfers. DH must understand that unless you’re Jay Wright, this is the way the game has to be played these days.

Jay Wright has lost a 5 star #29 point guard in the nation...transfers happen.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I would much rather have 4 years of Corey Floyd Jr. than 1-2 years of an undersized mid-major transfer who is an unproven scorer vs. good teams.

But I guess I’ll have to trust the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom