I've Seen Enuff...HURLEY IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

I've Seen Enuff...HURLEY IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

This dude has crazy energy and definitely knows how to connect with these kids. Can’t wait for that Syracuse game.

Edit: This was after the Morehead st game, and look at how they came out against UMKC

Reaction Score
Lovin' Coach Hurley. Question though. Why does he look down during the press conference? Is he looking at notes? The only not-so-good-look I have seen from him.

Reaction Score
Lovin' Coach Hurley. Question though. Why does he look down during the press conference? Is he looking at notes? The only not-so-good-look I have seen from him.

The sense I get from Hurley, he’s never satisfied. No matter how much they win by. He’ll get hyped after a win, but then it’s back to business. Reminds me of Geno.

Reaction Score

I think he's just thinking/concentrating. Writers need a soundbite and a response, not eye contact. It's a tad odd to see on TV, but I personally couldn't care less. Last thing a coach is thinking about after a game is where the TV camera is as the back of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom