I've Seen Enuff...HURLEY IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

I've Seen Enuff...HURLEY IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The bigs are so aggressive under the rim on offense. Gotta think Akok and Kofi be like:

1541725008043.png

Reaction Score
mmmm....First half of the season so some rust is expected. I liked the tempo, not walking the ball down the court after a make but really pushing it but 8 turnovers shows there are some kinks to work out. Gilbert was trying to do a little too much a few times when he could have just laid it in. Good intensity on D but Morehead had too many second chance points and open shots too (as Hurley said, rebounding was an issue). I liked the interior D and the blocks. Probably more assists in this half than some games last year, which is good...But again, I want to see Uconn come out in the second half and punch the Eagles in the mouth. Looked like they were going to pull away for a while, getting the lead as high as 13....but down to 4 by the end of the half, kind of disappointed in that.

Room for improvement but confident it will occur. Lets see how the boys react after Hurley talks to them for 15 minutes at the half, see how they come out. Hopeful Uconn can extend this back to 12 to 15 by the second TV timeout.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
This team is in a whole different orbit compared to last season. We would be down 10 and you would be watch Chopped.
I watched every minute of every game last season. Calm down its sarcasm. For the record I agree with you except for ever changing the channel. This isn't football.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ball movement is 11,000% better. Defense? Rebounding? Need a lot of work.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
The energy hurley brings is absolutely contagious. Running out to help josh up afyer he laid out into the stands was amazing. Whatever that iced tea lookin beverage was, i need some.

Reaction Score
Well they beat a team that was 8 and 21 last year in the home opener. I will temper my enthusiasm just a tad.
Did you see how this exact team played last year? There is so much to be excited about that my enthusiasm is through the roof. My expectations are realistic, although slightly elevated. But I haven't been this happy in a long time. Who cares about the score or the opponent. Everything is different, only beginning with my enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom