"It's a Loss. It's not crushing us" | Page 5 | The Boneyard

"It's a Loss. It's not crushing us"

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Got me. Willful ignorance gets me every time.

Recognizing your shortcomings is the first step of correcting them. Congrats on the 1st step of your journey. Godspeed.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Recognizing your shortcomings is the first step of correcting them. Congrats on the 1st step of your journey. Godspeed.
Of course I was talking about your willful ignorance. Can you see Jalen Adams ever doing this?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Of course I was talking about your willful ignorance. Can you see Jalen Adams ever doing this?

No you weren’t. And you are the absolute revisionist front runner I was talking about when conflating bazz winning with his personality.

And bazz is one of my favorite huskies of all time. But I can make a distinction between his success and how he carried himself on court at times.

I mean he almost pushed boatright to the floor in a title game!

He got so mad at teammates on an empty late possession one time that he purposely fouled an opponent 75 feet from a basket and put them on the foul line in an ultimate hissy fit. ( like the one you’re having now)

Reaction Score
No you weren’t. And you are the absolute revisionist front runner I was talking about when conflating bazz winning with his personality.

And bazz is one of my favorite huskies of all time. But I can make a distinction between his success and how he carried himself on court at times.

He got so mad at teammates on an empty late possession one time that he purposely fouled an opponent 75 feet from a basket and put them on the foul line in an ultimate hissy fit. ( like the one you’re having now)
What games was that foul in? I vaguely recall that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

So you're a (poor) mindreader now? Or are you just a Roddy Piper wannabe, when someone else has an answer, you change the questions. My brief comment made no reference to "personality" or the way "he carried himself on court at times". In fact, since I was your inspiration I went back a month to find examples where I "conflat[ed] bazz winning with his personality." I couldn't find any (This is where a lesser poster would say "I'm obviously in your head" but I hate that nonsense).

And what is the point of your last two sentences?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Agreed, with the possible exception of Kemba.
In fairness, I think this would be true of a comparison between Bazz and virtually anyone else.

Meh, maybe in the last few years. But if you are going back, there's plenty of guys in that conversation, Ray Allen first and foremost. Ray was psychotic in high school, never mind college and the pros. Emeka. Caron. And a whole host of others.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Meh, maybe in the last few years. But if you are going back, there's plenty of guys in that conversation, Ray Allen first and foremost. Ray was psychotic in high school, never mind college and the pros. Emeka. Caron. And a whole host of others.
I only started watching games in 2011.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom