Italian point guard visiting | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Italian point guard visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I tired of waiting to hear something, so time time for fake news.

Davide, how was your visit to UConn:

davide-moretti-300x250.jpg

"Bene, molto bene. Grazie tante."

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Doggone it we need some positiveness on this site and enough of the damn doom and gloom.

He is coming to Storrs, how do I know this, just a feeling.

Reaction Score
Still not really sure what everyone is freaking out about... wait until we hear actual news. Until then, grow a pair

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Doggone it we need some positiveness on this site and enough of the damn doom and gloom.

davide-moretti-300x250.jpg

"Si verrò."

Reaction Score
Friday morning: UConn board is flying high (relatively speaking) as it has recently seen video evidence that several very good players are still on the team for next year.
Later in the day on Friday: An Italian PG is visiting UConn's campus. That's cool! Someone inquires about how the visit is going...
5 minutes later: With no information about the visit at all, someone mentions that the Italian has followed an assistant coach on Instagram.
10 minutes after that: The Italian has now unfollowed the assistant coach's Instagram. Board now in disarray. UConn is doomed once again and this season will be a huge catastrophe.

pj

Reaction Score
Friday morning: UConn board is flying high (relatively speaking) as it has recently seen video evidence that several very good players are still on the team for next year.
Later in the day on Friday: An Italian PG is visiting UConn's campus. That's cool! Someone inquires about how the visit is going...
5 minutes later: With no information about the visit at all, someone mentions that the Italian has followed an assistant coach on Instagram.
10 minutes after that: The Italian has now unfollowed the assistant coach's Instagram. Board now in disarray. UConn is doomed once again and this season will be a huge catastrophe.

We need more forensic details on the follow-unfollow. If he unfollowed 5 minutes after following, it was just second thoughts about cluttering up his social media or signaling to other coaches. If he unfollowed 5 hours after following, he must have learned that Coach Killings eats pizza with ranch dressing.

Reaction Score
This is one of my fave threads on the BY. Literally, a pretty insignificant development occurred, I believed a "NEXT" was replied in jest, and then people who are unable to detect sarcasm or already had a sob story typed up chimed in. Good god people, we literally know nothing about his visit.

pj

Reaction Score
This is one of my fave threads on the BY. Literally, a pretty insignificant development occurred, I believed a "NEXT" was replied in jest, and then people who are unable to detect sarcasm or already had a sob story typed up chimed in. Good god people, we literally know nothing about his visit.

When the pizza news is slow, we have nothing to speculate about but player visits.

Reaction Score
Do we even know if he visited?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I believe I saw him in Twan Anderson's snapchat but can't say for sure.

Our last import happens to be in CT right now.

Didn't even know about this place. Been in Middletown twice this past week--noticed new businesses each time.

Probably already been reported on here before, but Ray Allen and his wife apparently own the Grown cafe inside the new RJ Julia/Wesleyan bookstore on Main St.

Reaction Score
Didn't even know about this place. Been in Middletown twice this past week--noticed new businesses each time.

Probably already been reported on here before, but Ray Allen and his wife apparently own the Grown cafe inside the new RJ Julia/Wesleyan bookstore on Main St.
Ray just posted that on Instagram. He's in town for the grand opening today.

Davide just posted an insta story of the ocean with palm tree emojis and the caption "welcome to rosaangeles"

15 mins after I said he followed DK, he unfollowed. 15 mins after saying I might have seen him on snapchat he posts a pic by the beach in "rosangeles"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe I saw him in Twan Anderson's snapchat but can't say for sure.

Our last import happens to be in CT right now.

God I love Niels. They need to meet during this visit if he's stateside.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure that feeling is jock itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom