It Is Time.... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

It Is Time....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
While I will readily admit I have no authority (and deserve none) when it comes to this I believe that you are correct here. Senhor did his job, trying to tap into it again shows both a lack of vision and a lack of reverence for what he did for us.

You ain't in high school anymore. Once is enough.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
While I will readily admit I have no authority (and deserve none) when it comes to this I believe that you are correct here. Senhor did his job, trying to tap into it again shows both a lack of vision and a lack of reverence for what he did for us.
I get that point of view, on the other hand Senhor Testiculo was The Boneyard at its absolute funniest. Well, I’ll leave it to the Judge to make that decision, but I appreciate Tom green lighting it.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
.... but I appreciate Tom green lighting it.
Seemed like more of a yellow light, than green. But we take what we are given.

When they pass the tarts around, that is the time to take one. They might not pass them again.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
See you at Skinners rooftop soirée. Wear your Tampa orange. And for the record all of those Twitter yahoos will be there together. And that’s my point.

organized a bus trip.
Did he wear his wrestling mask? Seems to take the face to face personal aspect deep was referring to out of the scenario.

I’ve taken over a dozen random boneyarders to games this year. Random games random pairings random offers, most of them I’ve never met. No cliques, I took people who I argue with on board , and people I’ve known for decades. I enjoyed every single one of them. There is still room for community here that deepster bemoans ( how many games I invite you to this year @Deepster ? You didn’t take me up on offers but I kept trying! )

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Did he wear his wrestling mask? Seems to take the face to face personal aspect deep was referring to out of the scenario.

I’ve taken over a dozen random boneyarders to games this year. Random games random pairings random offers, most of them I’ve never met. No cliques, I took people who I argue with on board , and people I’ve known for decades. I enjoyed every single one of them. There is still room for community here that deepster bemoans ( how many games I invite you to this year @Deepster ? You didn’t take me up on offers but I kept trying! )
Waiting on my invite! I’ll come down from VT.

I won the skinner Superfan contest and sat randomly with @Penfield and @champs99and04 for the Duke game a few years back.

Both good dudes, had a great time.

Connected at random with bu husky (can’t remember his exact handle here, there are two similar ) to room with for Atlantis and met a bunch of folks from here. Really important memory for me.

I’m not saying this place doesn’t offer that. I’m saying it’s a perpetual fight to sustain it and the annual hangin is a key part of that.

If you lose your dog, you don’t look for an hour and then give up, you get your ass out there and you find that fricken dog.
Adam Sandler Reaction GIF

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

is that the kid from the flying saucer show? if so, mebbe it's a cosmic message foretelling our need for a new hangman, cuz if we don't find one, then this place could be lost in space. not pretty.

As a sidebar to all this tomfoolery, Yes that is Angela Cartwright the girl from Lost in Space.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom