It’s time to replace Randy. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It’s time to replace Randy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Really???? When did Steven Krajewski start a game? I must have missed a couple.

i’m not sure what broke in your brain to convince you that Steven Krajewski is any better than the other guys who cant play - but its literally all in your head.

Reaction Score
i’m not sure what broke in your brain to convince you that Steven Krajewski is any better than the other guys who cant play - but its literally all in your head.
Oh man. Lol. Do you walk with a cane and tin cup?

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Bill Belichick couldn’t save this program.

UConn football has a small, passionate following. That’s not enough to sustain a quality FBS program. We needed the state and our own administration to go all out, and (for whatever reason) that never happened.

Reaction Score
Lol it’s the third quarter and half the student section is gone

Not enough people to drag the big banner up the section

Reaction Score
Lol it’s the third quarter and half the student section is gone

Not enough people to drag the big banner up the section
I don't like Orlando much, but I'm sure there's some things there that are far more fun to a 20 year old than watching the end of a 56 pt game

Reaction Score
Edsall has to get one more year. Then you judge. He has to rebuild this thing from scratch and can't afford top coordinators.

You do, however, find a good Offensive Coordinator and tell Rndy hire this guy or get out.
If Benedict had any b@lls, he'd fire him on the tarmack at Bradley.

Reaction Score
I don't care what anyone says, Steven Krajewski is head and shoulders over Zerg, just hasn't played much. Does the little things better than anyone I've seen since BS, like feigning a pass after a handoff, runs well with the ball. I don't know if it is Edsall but whoever is calling the offensive plays should be fired.
I thought Zerg was the next Brees?

Reaction Score
Edsall has to get one more year. Then you judge. He has to rebuild this thing from scratch and can't afford top coordinators.

You do, however, find a good Offensive Coordinator and tell Rndy hire this guy or get out.

You’re chanting “one more year” like was done for Ben and Emeka - but, like you know, they actually won something.

Reaction Score
Why?
No conference.
No bowl tie ins.
Season ticket base of roughly 10,000.
No built in state grown talent (the best talent heads to the B1G and the ACC)
No budget for assistants/coordinators
Future schedule featuring NM State an LA Tech plus sacrificial Road/pay me so I don’t lose as much money games

If you are lucky, you get a step up coach from a mid level FCS team that has moved from perpetual doormat to a winn8ng percentage,

Reaction Score
I cant tell the future but few more years of this and it will all be over, one way or another. The school cant take this embarrassment on tv year after year. It's just embarrassing to the school

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom