It’s time to replace Randy. | The Boneyard

It’s time to replace Randy.

Reaction Score
Im usually on the side of "the process" but I agree. Our level of preparation for big games, road games, offensive games, schemes, etc. is just terrible. Its time to go. Don't know who we can get to replace him but the time has come. We have seen small improvement on defense, would be hard not to, but overall our team is subpar for FCS standards. This kind of stuff just can't happen. And UCF is very good, but there is a whole other level of teams above them. We are sooooooo far from being adequate its a joke.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis is his Waterloo. Beaudry is a proven commodity and Randy went with the frosh over Beaudry and Krajewski.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
You absolutely can the coach withthis onslaught.

Reaction Score
I dont think another coach would prevent our quarterbacks from throwing it straight to the defense.
I don't care what anyone says, Steven Krajewski is head and shoulders over Zerg, just hasn't played much. Does the little things better than anyone I've seen since BS, like feigning a pass after a handoff, runs well with the ball. I don't know if it is Edsall but whoever is calling the offensive plays should be fired.

Reaction Score
This is totally embarrassing.

I’m all for throwing in the freshman... let them remember this game.

Our opponents are gunna pour it on us this since we are leaving.

We can’t let him go... $

Reaction Score
I don't care what anyone says, Steven Krajewski is head and shoulders over Zerg, just hasn't played much. Does the little things better than anyone I've seen since BS, like feigning a pass after a handoff, runs well with the ball. I don't know if it is Edsall but whoever is calling the offensive plays should be fired.
Wtf? Is this real? His arm looks weak and inaccurate. Other than that he's a keeper.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Wrong

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
RE made the choice to make a true frosh a starter knowing his first two starts would be on the road against a B1G team and a top 25 AAC team.

Most coaches try to find a soft spot to throw in a new starter.

Reaction Score
Honestly all three QBs look basically inept. I guess we can say they don’t have experience rather than they are just bad.
Yeah, well I haven't seen a Pindell like 12 yard run by the QB for a first down until tonight.

Reaction Score

So he hands the ball off and then pretends to throw it well? That makes him head and shoulders above Jack Zergiotis? Hmm

Reaction Score
So he hands the ball off and then pretends to throw it well? That makes him head and shoulders above Jack Zergiotis? Hmm
So you think he's worse too? Go ahead and say yes, I dare ya?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom