Is UConn Facing a Structural Problem? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Is UConn Facing a Structural Problem?

Reaction Score
whoopty do.

We’ve been an awful program for 12 years. That’s why we haven’t been invited to the P4. You have yet to make a point that refutes that.
Past performance may not reflect future results. Really have to give JM some more time. The team is now playing. They haven't given up. Wins will come. The coach really needed to figure out what he as stepped into and he can resolve it. Remember when UConn joined the Big East in basketball? How many years were we battling for last place with Seton Hall prior to the arrival of JC? It can turn around, and it will. I do agree that there are problems with lack of conference identity and independent scheduling. But, it is possible to turn it around.

Reaction Score
Past performance may not reflect future results. Really have to give JM some more time. The team is now playing. They haven't given up. Wins will come. The coach really needed to figure out what he as stepped into and he can resolve it. Remember when UConn joined the Big East in basketball? How many years were we battling for last place with Seton Hall prior to the arrival of JC? It can turn around, and it will. I do agree that there are problems with lack of conference identity and independent scheduling. But, it is possible to turn it around.
Good lord

The only point I’ve made ITT is why we have not yet been invited to the P4. I’m not talking about the future.

Reaction Score
I imagine one answer is: Bob Chesney is the guy who filed for a restraining order against NE football.

He's Holy Cross' head football coach. I'm not sure I'd be happy about moving on from Mora if this is the result but if he had been the guy we hired after RE 2.0 I would have been open minded about it.
Thanks, if I knew we were looking at NE fb coaches, I'd have chosen Bill Bowes, UNH. Ruined UConn IAA YanCon season almost every year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom