Is the BYU/UConn game sold out? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Is the BYU/UConn game sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just one apple in the orchard. The other BYU fans who have posted here have been extremely pleasant and insightful without feeling the need to talk down to us as if we're some sort of low budget G5 outfit.

I get confused with the names but there's this clown, another guy pretending to be a BYU, and USU guy. They are really lonely. The rest of the guys have been fun to have around.

Reaction Score
Just one apple in the orchard. The other BYU fans who have posted here have been extremely pleasant and insightful without feeling the need to talk down to us as if we're some sort of low budget G5 outfit.
Thanks Dooley. I said I wouldn't post on this board after having my integrity questioned, but I can't resist. Boo BYU Dad. You certainly don't represent BYU fans and I suspect you and Cougar Lover are fans of teams not playing in Hartford Friday. Hoping for a great game. See ya at the Rent Friday!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
BYU has a huge national fanbase. If you've been following BYU's fan box promotion, you know that BYU has fans in every state of the union. Hundreds and sometimes thousands of BYU fans would show up to try to get a Y box full of all sorts of goodies.

BYU also won the NCAA's 6th fan award earlier this year because BYU's national and international fan base submitted millions of votes and we even beat out schools like Ohio State to win.

So UCONN's opener vs. BYU will sell out because so many BYU fans will be there to see the game. You're welcome.

I'll be honest. I envy you fellas some. If Connecticut women were ok with the idea of sister brides I'd fill 206 on my own.

Because they aren't it's a bit awkward.

Reaction Score
BYU has a huge national fanbase. If you've been following BYU's fan box promotion, you know that BYU has fans in every state of the union. Hundreds and sometimes thousands of BYU fans would show up to try to get a Y box full of all sorts of goodies.

BYU also won the NCAA's 6th fan award earlier this year because BYU's national and international fan base submitted millions of votes and we even beat out schools like Ohio State to win.

So UCONN's opener vs. BYU will sell out because so many BYU fans will be there to see the game. You're welcome.
Cool.

Reaction Score
I'll be honest. I envy you fellas some. If Connecticut women were ok with the idea of sister brides I'd fill 206 on my own.

Because they aren't it's a bit awkward.
Back in the day when Mormons had more than one wife(not all men did, Ive read it was around 5%) they didn't get to pick young, hot sexy babes. Mostly they were married to widows with children or a single woman who didn't have a husband and she was older than young women who had many opportunities to marry. After visiting Utah the author Mark Twain made the statement that Mormon men with .multiple wives shouldnt be arrested but considered good Samarians. They shouldn't be considered law breakers but civil humanitarians for supporting the many ugly women they had to choose from.

Reaction Score
I've come to the conclusion that dark blue is the worst color for a school to have.

First, if you try to have a "blue-out", everyone looks like an empty seat.

Second, if you try to have a "white-out" to compensate for the difficulties of having a "blue-out", the people who don't wear white because all they have is blue look even more like an empty seat than usual.

Basically, if you're starting a school tomorrow, pick red.
Until about the year 2000 we had a royal blue that not many teams used but someone in the university admin read that fans were more likely to buy teammerchandise in the dark blue so they changed to it. I really liked the old color because it was much more unique

Reaction Score

I don't get visiting another school's board and being a d**k...I really don't....

Reaction Score
BYU fans will voluntarily leave the stadium by halftime due to being offended by the amount of boozing and drunken profanity inside the rent

Reaction Score
Please correct me if I am wrong, but if one wants to purchase season ticks, you have to give an additional donation as well. This is a turn off for a lot of possible purchasers.

Reaction Score
Please correct me if I am wrong, but if one wants to purchase season ticks, you have to give an additional donation as well. This is a turn off for a lot of possible purchasers.

Not all season ticket plans come with a donation requirement, but a good chunk do.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Wish we could have played Boise at night. 2 Sat noon games in a row competes with a lot of family issues. And yes there are a number of "die-hards" who's jobs, distance and family make season tix impractical. Taking a slight loss is one thing but seeing tickets wasted is another. Still working on getting a group I can count on who wants to be here multiple games. When that happens I'll be happy to buy in even with scheduling conflicts and the occasional giveaway. Winning will cure a lot of this but it's an uphill battle right now.

So are we sold out yet for BYU?

College football was meant to be played on Saturday afternoons in rain, sun or snow.

Reaction Score

No

Reaction Score

I have no clue what what an fan box promotion is, nor do I care. Quite frankly chief, u.

Reaction Score
BYU fans will voluntarily leave the stadium by halftime due to being offended by the amount of boozing and drunken profanity inside the rent

Nope because there will be just as many BYU fans there as UCONN fans. Also we're used to other fans who are drunk and unclassy because many of us share a state with Utes fans.

Reaction Score
Nope because there will be just as many BYU fans there as UCONN fans. Also we're used to other fans who are drunk and unclassy because many of us share a state with Utes fans.

I bet BYU Mom trolls harder than you.

Reaction Score

113cd9ce33b035b10228245d29b7a87383b8241ea4bdcca6fe06e7e29f1edc76.jpg

Reaction Score

"Unclassy" (which isn't a word btw), like coming here to pick internet fights without any intent to add to the discussion? I love that your religion prohibits drinking and earrings but somehow allows for useless aggression against strangers. What a joke. :)

Reaction Score
There's no need to bring religion into a sports discussion. All you're doing is giving Bronco more bulletin board material to come in and beat your team when you talk bad about the opponent's religion. If that's what you want then have at it.

Reaction Score
There's no need to bring religion into a sports discussion. All you're doing is giving Bronco more bulletin board material to come in and beat your team when you talk bad about the opponent's religion. If that's what you want then have at it.

I'm flattered. If Bronco actually came here to read your posts (and mine) he would probably be embarrassed by your poor representation of BYU folk, the vast majority of which are probably perfectly lovely people.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
dislike.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc