Is Iowa at Indiana Threadworthy? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is Iowa at Indiana Threadworthy?

Reaction Score
Was a fun game. Another observation the holding, grabbing that UConn went through against SC was not at this game, not even when Clark was off the ball and working to get open.
Very true but Catlin did her best to make it look like a lot of contact. I did notice quite a large brace type thing on Catlin's ankle. Is that normal for her or is she nursing an injury ??

Reaction Score
Was a fun game. Another observation the holding, grabbing that UConn went through against SC was not at this game, not even when Clark was off the ball and working to get open.

Very true but Catlin did her best to make it look like a lot of contact. I did notice quite a large brace type thing on Catlin's ankle. Is that normal for her or is she nursing an injury ??

Iowa fans don't see it that way it seems. There are some who believe Holmes got away with a lot and the foul calls were out of sync. Same for claims that Clark was not getting the calls she deserved.

Personally, not sure. Holmes did a good job making it tough to get passes to Czinano. I was impressed with her footwork which forced Czinano to move from her spot more than she's used to.

Regarding Clark, refs have been giving players the benefit of the doubt when it comes to contact. She's not the only one getting these calls. There have been some Michigan games where it looks like Brown does the same. There are a lot of examples of this in NCAAW. Until or if it ever gets addressed, this will always be a complaint regardless which team you root for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom