OT: - Is Dak Prescott out for the season? | The Boneyard

OT: Is Dak Prescott out for the season?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I'm watching this on a slight delay, so I'm probably behind the news, but that sure looked like a compound fracture of his ankle/leg.

I'm no Dallas fan, but you hate to see that.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I was half paying attention in real time, but after seeing the replay, yep. That's one you don't want to see more than once.

Reaction Score
I'm watching this on a slight delay, so I'm probably behind the news, but that sure looked like a compound fracture of his ankle/leg.

Oh yeah.....that was nasty. Definite dislocation. Not an ACL, it’s his ankle.

Reaction Score
Yeah 100 percent seeing it in real time you wanna believe you didnt see it. I was hoping by some miracle his shoe got twisted.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

Looked like a compound fracture involving his ankle. Doesn’t look good

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Is that something he can realistically ever come back from?

Reaction Score
I love Dak and I am a Giants fan. An ankle is not supposed to do what it did. I have no idea how he was not screaming in pain. I wish hos a successful recovery.

Reaction Score
really bad night for me to actually watch an NFL game...terrible to see and really gotta feel for the guy. hope he's able to come back like some on the list mentioned earlier

evil jerry jones is patting himself on the back. just saved a boat load of money

Reaction Score
This is why players hold out. Brutal sport. This injury cost him hundreds of millions.
Yup, and there's still multiple people in this thread calling him greedy for wanting to get paid...

Reaction Score
Yup, and there's still multiple people in this thread calling him greedy for wanting to get paid...
Lol. Those same people would he horrible negotiators for themselves in real life situations. Know your value and hold your ground. Life will swallow you up if you allow it to. Jerry Jones is happy tonight. Emmitt Smith and Zeke got paid cuz they threatened to not play. Dak played nice and got screwed. Twist it any way you want. This is what happened.

Reaction Score
Lol. Those same people would he horrible negotiators for themselves in real life situations. Know your value and hold your ground. Life will swallow you up if you allow it to. Jerry Jones is happy tonight. Emmitt Smith and Zeke got paid cuz they threatened to not play. Dak played nice and got screwed. Twist it any way you want. This is what happened.
Exactly, people can try and spin it any way they want but Dak asked for fair value and the Cowboys knew they had no reason to negotiate in good faith because of the franchise tag

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom