Iowa State Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Iowa State Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
E9061168-9DB3-4172-865E-1C64CCEA24E1.jpeg

Reaction Score
  1. Whoever on the ESPN production crew that’s deciding we need all of these unique camera angles… stop it.
  2. ISU punched back several times and UConn avoided a big run and was able to turn the momentum back each time. That has been a consistent theme this year.
  3. It was not especially pretty. It was the rock fight we expected. Sanogo struggled. Hawkins was in foul trouble. And this team still won by 18. Great teams need to be able to win games like this. The complete domination of the glass helped.
  4. ISU coach is aggressive. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone go into halftime with three players with three fouls and another two with two fouls.
  5. Clingan is huge and pretty polished. They just had no answer.
  6. They exposed Joey C on defense more than he has even the last couple games. He really needs a rim protector behind him. Still an incredibly impressive offensive player.
  7. AJax facilitated incredibly well and was much more aggressive at taking it to the basket. Do more of that!
  8. Alleyne… not good today. He’s totally out of sorts right now. Gotta imagine he figures it out but I hope it happens sooner rather than later.
  9. Karaban continues to execute in every facet of the game. I can’t remember a UConn freshman as polished as he is.
  10. Welcome back to the top ten.

Reaction Score
  1. Whoever on the ESPN production crew that’s deciding we need all of these unique camera angles… stop it.
  2. ISU punched back several times and UConn avoided a big run and was able to turn the momentum back each time. That has been a consistent theme this year.
  3. It was not especially pretty. It was the rock fight we expected. Sanogo struggled. Hawkins was in foul trouble. And this team still won by 18. Great teams need to be able to win games like this. The complete domination of the glass helped.
  4. ISU coach is aggressive. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone go into halftime with three players with three fouls and another two with two fouls.
  5. Clingan is huge and pretty polished. They just had no answer.
  6. They exposed Joey C on defense more than he has even the last couple games. He really needs a rim protector behind him. Still an incredibly impressive offensive player.
  7. AJax facilitated incredibly well and was much more aggressive at taking it to the basket. Do more of that!
  8. Alleyne… not good today. He’s totally out of sorts right now. Gotta imagine he figures it out but I hope it happens sooner rather than later.
  9. Karaban continues to execute in every facet of the game. I can’t remember a UConn freshman as polished as he is.
  10. Welcome back to the top ten.
An absolute rock fight.

Reaction Score
Our players are fighters out there, that's all Hurley. We ou toughed them and had too many answers. They were completely whipped at the end and the lead just pushed up.

Reaction Score
AJ and Clingan were the stars of the show, but I also want to mention Newton. After not playing much in the first half due to foul trouble, he made some very clutch shots at important times in the second half. Another great win!
Don't forget Diarra who gave us great minutes in the first half and then for some unknown reason didn't play a minute in the second half.

Reaction Score
Tuned in late. Why didn’t hawk play in the last 13 min?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom