Iowa St @ #6 Baylor - 1/16/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Iowa St @ #6 Baylor - 1/16/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
If she feels that strongly, she should cancel her programs season. Her feelings are certainly propagating to her players. Either you believe in your precautions or you dont.
Well, when the coach can't even follow the protocols and then points the blame back at the institution, there's a problem. A close family member contracted COVID and we had to admonish that person because they violated basic protocol and were not vocal enough with their circle of contacts to either stop interacting or lay down a set up protocols to ensure safety, that lead directly to their catching it. Same goes for Kim. Great that you wanted to see your family at Christmas, but did you explain the situation clearly enough to them to understand the ramifications? Clearly not.

Look, best laid plans of mice and men...At least they caught it when they did. IF the season were cancelled, would she have found it at the time she did? Probably and most likely not. Sometimes the stuff she says sounds so self-serving (ahem, Baylor football scandel)...
No Way Wow GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Reaction Score
There’s no handshake line this year.

I don’t think Mulkey was all that furious about this game. She acknowledged a boatload of excuses, lack of practices and lack of her being with the team, and being down a couple key players. She did say she was happy with the small lineup in this game, so I don’t know if that’s indicative of things to come.
I'm talking about the obligatory hand wave, by the coach and players. I didn't see either, but saw Mulkey storming off directly to the locker room after the final buzzer went off. Did anyone see anything else?

Reaction Score
I'm talking about the obligatory hand wave, by the coach and players. I didn't see either, but saw Mulkey storming off directly to the locker room after the final buzzer went off. Did anyone see anything else?
They actually waved to each other.

Love kim..... but. I just wasn't a fan of Kim complaining about COVID after the loss. Thats excuses, woe is me because it didn't go your way. We knew coming into this season that there would be games like this where teams will struggle and have off bad nights due to kids being out and due to layoffs due to contact tracing.

Rich to complain about the mighty dollar but gets millions of dollars to coach WBB.

PLAYING is optional, COACHING is optional. Lets not act like they don't have a choice.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom