You need a better home
you need a better home schedule. Who is paying actual cash for that dreck? If that’s the best you can do it is a train wreck.A realistic goal is 1 SEC game per year.
And 3 from the pool of the ACC & B1G.
Maybe we will find a way to get 1 B12 or P12 game every other year.
So to box this in, a min of 3 P5 games a year, a middle road of 4 to 5 P5 games a year and a ceiling of 6 P5 games a year. I think that is the realistic range. I wouldn't turn down more than 6 P5 games a year, but I doubt that is realistic.
2020 and 2021 maybe thin. 2022 is the real start date when AD David Benedict will have no excuses.
I could see a 2023 schedule that pencils out as:
1 B1G / 2 ACC / 1 SEC
- 09/03 - Central Connecticut (scheduled)
- 09/10 - at Penn State (or BIG) - pay day game
- 09/17 - Temple (or AAC)
- 09/24 - at NC State (scheduled)
- 10/01 - Coastal Carolina (or Sunbelt)
- 10/08 - Army
- 10/15 - Buffalo (or MAC)
- 10/22 - at FAU (or CUSA)
- 10/30 - UMass
- 11/12 - at South Carolina (or Sec)
- 11/19 - Boston College (scheduled)
- 11/26 - at Liberty or New Mex or BYU