I'm not getting all this anger directed at Bria | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I'm not getting all this anger directed at Bria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No one is suffering more than Bria.
I am appalled that so-called Uconn Fans, would bash a player who is going thru a shooting slump. It is time to support her and I DO.
Bria Hartley is a great basketball player! It's her passion and her joy. By her own admission, she thinks about it all the time. Just imagine what she's going through with this slump, at this time of year.
I have faith that Bria's effort will be rewarded with made baskets, completed passes and steals (and all the other stuff too). Tonight!
GO HUSKIES!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
It's basketball. It's really a waste of time. If we focused as much of our energy and resources on, say, education or building a healthier community, imagine how the world would change.

Permit me to plagiarize and paraphrase from another board ("Behind the Steel Curtain," Pittsburgh Steelers):

Some people think that [basketball] is a matter of life and death. We here on [the Boneyard] know it is much more serious than that.

[Post concluded, remove tongue from cheek.)

Reaction Score
Bria Hartley has never gotten the recognition and support she deserves on this forum. Not quite sure why. Other than she doesn't get it from Meg either.

Can't believe there are people on the boneyard that take Meg's basketball comments seriously. She really doesn't have a clue. It is pretty clear that Bria's problems relate to her ankle injury. She probably adjusted her shot to compensate for ankle pain and now can't get the stroke back again. I am sure she will work out of it although, unfortunately, it might not be this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom