I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow | Page 4 | The Boneyard

I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow

Reaction Score
Man you're as stupid as all of them. We have one already out of the AAC, how many have you won in the ACC? I mean 9-7 is a great year for you guys now? LOL

Cuse sucks, go away!

Bragging about aac champ is new low for this board

Reaction Score
i dont see any natty champs coming out of the aac ever. Have you seen the revenue disparity? The fact you get so verclempt over it says it all.
It should be interesting to see which of our programs overcome their handicaps and win another championship first.

Reaction Score
Do you also hear voices? Because that would confirm your disability
Well you guys did have to negotiate with the NCAA to eliminate 2003 from your period of cheating. If you weren't cheating, you probably wouldn't have to negotiate something like that.

Reaction Score
How fun would it be if we faced off in the nc some day.
Super fun. As long as you guys don't have some Melo level talent that requires no coaching, we'll have one for the thumb.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Do you also hear voices? Because that would confirm your disability

It's curious how stuff was vacated to seasons all near that , but not that one. I'm supposed to believe that's the one year cuse didn't violate rules? Seems to be a far fetched leap of faith to me.

Reaction Score
To get this on back on track, by 2020 acc teams will be earning revenue in 40-50m per year range. How will aac teams compete? Maybe they will but i think the disparity will be too great. Just my two cents.

Reaction Score
Well you guys did have to negotiate with the NCAA to eliminate 2003 from your period of cheating. If you weren't cheating, you probably wouldn't have to negotiate something like that.

Honestly, i could care less. The banner still hangs in the dome.

You guys live in the past waaay too much. Dont become Ben afflect from dazed and confused.

Reaction Score

You guys live in the past waaay too much. Dont become Ben afflect from dazed and confused.
I'm just going to assume you meant you couldn't care less.

And Ben didn't live in the past, that's why the quote is he keeps getting older, but they stay the same age. Then again, maybe Ben afflect is an entirely different actor from the person I'm thinking about in Dazed and Confused.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Why we've won 3 MORE TITLES Since your only. Including 3 years ago. Past?

Reaction Score
I'm just going to assume you meant you couldn't care less.

And Ben didn't live in the past, that's why the quote is he keeps getting older, but they stay the same age. Then again, maybe Ben afflect is an entirely different actor from the person I'm thinking about in Dazed and Confused.

Haha ben is The super senior. Your thinking of matthew mcconahey (sp?)

Reaction Score
1gqp4vgv48_kb0ek7.png

Well played!!

Reaction Score
Haha ben is The super senior. Your thinking of matthew mcconahey (sp?)
Oh yeah. Why is Ben's character living in the past in that movie? I just remember him really wanting to paddle that kid.

Reaction Score
Oh yeah. Why is Ben's character living in the past in that movie? I just remember him really wanting to paddle that kid.

The entire idea of a super senior is living in the past.

Reaction Score
Why we've won 3 MORE TITLES Since your only. Including 3 years ago. Past?

I havent talked about the titles thats how. I could mention our football nc, the 9 or so lax nc, the 10 or so pro football hof, the first black heisman winner, etc but i dont because thats the past.

Reaction Score
I havent talked about the titles thats how. I could mention our football nc, the 9 or so lax nc, the 10 or so pro football hof, the first black heisman winner, etc but i dont because thats the past.
I get it man, if I were you I'd be focusing on the future as well. We get the same thing from Providence fans.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

PLEASE talk about them - that's all you got

Lets talk mens and womens polo - UConn 9 combined NCs since 1972
Mens soccer - 3 NCs
Womens Field Hockey = 4 NCs

Reaction Score
Bragging about aac champ is new low for this board

jgeorge, please reread your post in which I replied to, or better yet let me assist you:

i dont see any natty champs coming out of the aac ever.

I said "We already have one (NC) out of the AAC, how many do you have in the ACC" - this would have been regarding National Championships just so you know. Now you can attempt to try to reply with any sort of logic or facts. Good luck with that one. You're a cute Cuse fan, you hang around not worrying how stupid you look, I like that. Don't go away, ever!

Reaction Score

Don't forget the Helms for crying out loud, a must add.

Reaction Score
First why the hell are arguing about Syracuse?
They play in the better conference and we have the better accomplishments. Let's move on.
Second it was mcconaughey who said best part about high school girls is every year I get older they stay the same age. Not affleck

Reaction Score
jgeorge, please reread your post in which I replied to, or better yet let me assist you:

i dont see any natty champs coming out of the aac ever.

I said "We already have one (NC) out of the AAC, how many do you have in the ACC" - this would have been regarding National Championships just so you know. Now you can attempt to try to reply with any sort of logic or facts. Good luck with that one. You're a cute Cuse fan, you hang around not worrying how stupid you look, I like that. Don't go away, ever!

come on. Uconn won in whT the first year of the conference? All those players committed to a big east conference team not an aac. In fact, according to wikipedia, the aac is the successor in interest to the big east but sold the name. Oh and most of the good teams bailed too...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF THIS

Take a joke, i cant believe how soft you ppl are. The aac sucks. Admit it. Ill admit uconn is a great program. We all agree uconn deserves better and that the aac poses a danger to uconn being the uconn we all know. Then we can move on from this.

The American is a joke of a bball conference. Get real.

Reaction Score
I get it man, if I were you I'd be focusing on the future as well. We get the same thing from Providence fans.

You want to ignore the position your program is in. All i say is acknowledge whats in front of your all faces and terrifies you so much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom