I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow

Reaction Score
Not sure Uconn tanking would really have much of an impact on the cuse...They have 3 very solid wins (virginia, duke and fsu, maybe even 4 if you count Miami) and unless virginia really crumbles, which they are in the process of doing, looks like cuse might get in with 2 more wins (2-2 with a win and a loss in acct). If virginia starts to really suck (again, doing a good job as of late, lol under 50 pts in OT game) which makes that win less impressive, cuse is in with 2-2 finish.

edit: Not that I agree with it...But if MSU is in with a less impressive resume, cuse are for sure in.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
A somehow still Top 10 Duke loses another one to an unranked team.

That being said...

Who wants to bet Duke will STILL be at worst a 3 seed in this tournament in the most favorable of the 4 regions?

Reaction Score
Who wants to bet Duke will STILL be at worst a 3 seed in this tournament in the most favorable of the 4 regions?
Oh it is quite clear. I said something similar a week ago. they will get gonzaga as a 1 and a pac 10 team as a 2.

Reaction Score
Watched the whole game. Very entertaining, especially down the stretch. But we should all take comfort in knowing both of those teams are trash.

Reaction Score
How could anyone root for Syracuse over Duke?

Duke is totally hateable, I get it. I dont like them either. But its fricking Syracuse!!

UConn fans hatred of Duke comes from some kind of insecure "I have a small penis" new england thing.

I mean it must.

We have played Duke less than 10 times in our HISTORY. Do you think Duke thinks of us a the most hated team in College, or are threatened by us?

THey arent.

Grow up.

Syracuse has been a hated, heated Rival going on 30 YEARS. most of them in the same conference fighting for a top spot playing 2-3 times a YEAR.

You people with your hatred of Duke that overwhelms Syracuse hatred need to re-examine why you are basketball fans.

truth

Reaction Score
Kind of pathetic anyone is a Cuse fan or a Puke fan

How long did it take you to think up that one?

Seriously some of you guys are funny intellingent people them you get nimrods like this guy who hasnt advanced beyond basic puns.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It hurts watching Syracuse get to play a casual ACC game against Duke with Dicky V on the call for a buzzer beater. And we are here sucking against the Houstons of the world in the duck** AAC gahhhhhhhjkfalsdaskjdfnaklsdjhfaksf Head bang

Reaction Score
It hurts watching Syracuse get to play a casual ACC game against Duke with Dicky V on the call for a buzzer beater. And we are here sucking against the Houstons of the world in the ** AAC gahhhhhhhjkfalsdaskjdfnaklsdjhfaksf Head bang

Hopefully you guys can dig yourselves out of the hole that is the aac

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
The only acceptable outcome of last night's game would have been a stadium collapse of the non-air-conditioned air conditioning baggy-dome-thing.

Anything else was a letdown.

Reaction Score
So really Dicky V proclaiming they are IN. They lose the next one and the first one in the ACC tourney and at 17-14 they are in? LOL that would be a huge joke!

Reaction Score
Hopefully you can take your snarky remarks and return that cesspool - the Cuse board

Leave the poor guy alone gtcam, he came over and tried to play nice but turned into what he really is a pitiful Orange fan. It happens! LOL

Reaction Score
Wow sore subject i guess

What is beating your a**es 3 men down in our home city of NYC or having 4 NC's to your 1? Or are these a sore subject? The next NC of our 2 schools will be our 5th, doesn't matter what leagues we play in pal!

Reaction Score
What is beating your a**es 3 men down in our home city of NYC or having 4 NC's to your 1? Or are these a sore subject? The next NC of our 2 schools will be our 5th, doesn't matter what leagues we play in pal!

i dont see any natty champs coming out of the aac ever. Have you seen the revenue disparity? The fact you get so verclempt over it says it all.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
i dont see any natty champs coming out of the aac ever. Have you seen the revenue disparity? The fact you get so verclempt over it says it all.

Um we already won one in the AAC

Reaction Score

Man you're as stupid as all of them. We have one already out of the AAC, how many have you won in the ACC? I mean 9-7 is a great year for you guys now? LOL

Cuse sucks, go away!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Must be weird to be bragging about a conference that your team is a member where your team will never sniff a league or ACC tournament championship and hope some other ACC team win a NC just so you can brag about being a member. The Picker is an annoying person BUT Mike Hopkins?????????????? Cuse has been in the ACC how long and have they won a league championship or NC? UConn has won AAC and one NC since joining. Bon Chance
I miss the OBE tournament and harassing the Cuse fans because they are so fragile - even the WVA fans loved to give Cuse fans grief - NYC belongs to UConn - and always will

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I root for every team to beat Duke except Kentucky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom